If you were CYN

Here you go Lynnie...

A priest and a rabbi were travelling on a plane. After a while the priest turned to the rabbi and asked, "Is it still a requirement of your faith that you not eat pork?" The rabbi responded, "Yes, that is still one of our beliefs". The priest then asked, "Have you ever eaten pork?" To which the rabbi replied, "Yes, on one occasion I did succumb and tasted pork." The priest nodded in understanding and went back to his reading.

After a while the rabbi asked the priest, "Father, is it still a requirement of your faith that you remain celibate?" The priest replied, "Yes that is still very much a part of our faith." The rabbi then asked him, "Father, have you ever fallen to the temptation of the flesh?" The priest replied, "Yes, rabbi, on one occasion I was weak and broke with my faith." The rabbi nodded understandingly for an moment and then said, "A lot better than pork isn't it?"

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Stand up

I so get it.............But pork is pretty good gang, not that I would ever know since I have not eaten any real food in what 6 months:hyper:

And for the record I know about the email the rug and a few other things :teeth:

Hey here is something. So you want to see Manny mad and loose it??? Take him to a restaurant and let him sit down. Then dont bring any food to the table for over an hour. aint that right cousin :teeth:

I think he was mad cause they would not let him roll the coconuts on the floor with the broom. :tongue:

Oh and Pam Little Miss innocent. HA! I think not you guys ever seen the PAM CAM????

Cyn??? pure goodness and wonderful all the time is all I can say.

As long as she pays me the $5 she said she would pay me for saying it, that is.

Wow... no real food for 6 months?
I feel for you ... especially living so darn close to "the world"... what dedication you have...

Heck... an hour in a restaurant without food I'd get testy too... :D

Yeah... Pam, what's up with the PamCam? :p
is that for Ed's use only... LOL!!!

aaaaww.... I'm waaay far from nice Ed...
you just don't know me yet... ;D
hehe...

(psst... your $5 check is in the mail...)

Oh Cyn, you too? I thought I had at least you on my side....

I will just have to have Donna put you on the list.....

and is the Pam Cam only for Ed's use...
no, it is only in Ed's imagination....

Heck... I am on your side...
but Ed clouded my judgment for a minute there... :p
hehe...

Nooooo.... don't put me on the list....
(by the way what list are you talking about? :D)

Ed's imagination... i don't want to even go there... LOL!!!

what list? The DGKM list.... "Donna's Gonna Kill Me" list... Ed is on that list all the time.

If Ed is able to cloud your judgement that easily over the Net..... maybe you shouldn't be around him when you go to WDW.... I would be frightened what his in person influence might do to you.....:faint:

just be sure to recycle all your MI cans so you have some bail money in case you need it! :earseek:

Oh for crying out loud there is no list... :confused: Is there?

Cyn don’t listen to the frozen wonder, she lives in a state where its 40 to -20 degrees all the time what does that tell you.

I'll PM you the link to the PAM CAM videos, they where downloaded more times than the Snoops new MP3 rap video.

As for me you know I'm harmless... I'm putty in your hands especially when I look into those warm beautiful eyes of yours, and hold your sweet soft baby skin like hands ;)

As for Manny he’s just an out of control wild man supped up on Cuban coffee. :hyper: Do you really want that in your life.

Chas is my only competition here, he's blue, has flame for hair, and is in charge of the dead. Who could beat that? ::yes::

And dont worry about bail money I have a bailbondsman on retainer. :teeth: What you dont think Manny and would go anywhere without one would you? That would be :crazy:

There is a list!!!!!!!!!!
Donna showed me the hit list she's got going for the Sept. event!!!!!

Manny, when Donna showed you the list (I told you so Ed), are you on it?

Ed, if I live in a state where its 40 to -20 degrees all the time, exactly what is the weather like where Cyn lives?

No, my name is not on the list, it's only female names on the list!!!!!!
.......and the weather where Cin is would depend on how full the box is!!!!!!!!...so there is no clear answer until such relevance is studied!!!!!!

You saw the wrong list... that is the list of women who will be helping her.... that is the good list.....

you are on the bad list Manny.

weather depends on the PM box? I like that.....

relevance? I am proud you know such big words and how to use them Manny!

that means I'm not on the list!!
Excellent... :D

I thought Pudge controls the weather... :p

Manny, I finally saw Michelle’s and your name's on the GPA3 list… what took you so long?!?! (Pam… no peep from you lady… :p hehe…)

Ed… putty?
I’ve never had a man go putty in my hands before…

Uuummm… never mind… don’t go there Ed…

Ed told us we were on a "special list" for the GPA, but he was lying!!!!,..again!!!
Weather depends on Pudge?????...Rodriguez??????
What's up with that???
I thought it all depended on the thermal conductivity of the PM'S box and how loaded it was!!!!!

wooow...
are you sure you're our Manny the chef? :p
hehe...

and Manny, do you REALLY want to be on the "special list"? hehe...

This is one cool thread...a hit list, code names, acronyms and a chef that can't cook! Maybe he is a cleaner??

What happened to the mods?? Shouldn't they be on their soap box with a the red button in hand screaming about how "off topic" this thread has become??

This has become a posse comitatus if I have ever seen one (and I saw a few at the strip club last night).

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Pole Dancers

I started a cool thread? what are the odds...

and I still want to know who told Manny how to use the words thermal conductivity .... :confused:

I guess an old dog can be taught new tricks.....

posse comitatus if I have ever seen one (and I saw a few at the strip club last night).

I commited a few of those pusse conitatus myself!!!!!

This is one cool thread...a hit list, code names, acronyms and a chef that can't cook! Maybe he is a cleaner??

I recent that remark!........what's wrong with beign a cleaner!!!!!

and I still want to know who told Manny how to use the words thermal conductivity

I want you to know that I used to be a thermal conductivity engineer young lady.......that's when all that posse comitatus occurred!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter