If you cannot do the rollercoasters, what else is good at ioa?

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello: A couple of us cannot do the rollercoasters, what else woould be good to try at ioa? Thanks,

Deb.

Let me suggest Spiderman, then Spiderman again, and then an encore of Spiderman. You will want to ride this many times! It is without a doubt the best ride I have ever been on. If you like to get wet, try Dudley Do-Right and Popeye's ride. They will get you soaked. In the Lost Continent, their are two really cool shows. The Last Voyage of Sinbad and Poisiden's Fury. The Poisiden attraction is a must do. Finally, if you have never been to IOA, as you walk through the park, you will really appreciate the design and architecture of the park. It is very unique. Anyway, have a great time and don't forget to post a trip report after you get back.
ADP :)

Everything else! The roller coasters may be the most visable parts of the park but they are HARDLY all the park offers. In fact, my son is 9 and he counted IOA as his favorite park before he was tall enough to go on the big coasters! And you know, I promised him I would not get on them until he got tall enough. I was a moderator on is board BEFORE getting on the Hulk!

The park is eye candy! Go and enjoy!

I have to agree with cdpa...... SPiderman, Spiderman, and did I mention Spiderman? The best one they have! Go to trip reports day 1 posted by me and read about how we spent and hour and a half at least, soaking people with water hoses! That was the second most fun thing we did! Especially when we got Robin and my new adopted grandson, Michael! Ya had to see the look on their faces when they got off the ride and confronted us, LMAO! :D :jester: :p

Spiderman.. lets see we truly enjoyed the Jurassic Park ride as well.

The water rides are fun and you get SOAKED, especially in the Popeye ride!

Everything in Suess Land is just fun and whimsical.

The Posiedon show was really cool as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter