If i booked air on delta thru disney and want to change...

dancermommy1

Mouseketeer
Ok, i have my stay booked from jan1-5, but i want to extend to 8th (even if we have to change resorts bc of the race).. can i change the flights disney booked on delta or will i have to pay the change fee for delta for changing my flights? What are my options? I do have travel insurance.

Ok, i have my stay booked from jan1-5, but i want to extend to 8th (even if we have to change resorts bc of the race).. can i change the flights disney booked on delta or will i have to pay the change fee for delta for changing my flights? What are my options? I do have travel insurance.
If you booked within the last 24 hours you can cancel with no penalty, otherwise...
Delta Air Lines charges a $200 change fee for paid domestic flights (including to the US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico), and up to $500 for international flights.

Yeah, i was hoping maaaayyybe i would get lucky since i booked thru Disney...like maybe they had a workaround since it was one big package

Yeah, i was hoping maaaayyybe i would get lucky since i booked thru Disney...like maybe they had a workaround since it was one big package
It's probably worth giving your Disney TA a call to see if they can offer a little pixie dust. Nothing to loose but a phone call.

Unfortunately, Disney has no pull with Delta. Disney books your air as a convenience to you. They do not have any special contracts with the airlines for better pricing or waived change fees. Also, travel insurance does not cover this situation, unless it is Cancel for any Reason, which would come into effect if you were canceling the trip, not just extending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter