If disney buys Universal

tuck

UNIVERSAL/DISNEY/BUSCH PASSHOLDER
If Disney Buys Universal.. there's no need for a 5th park then....But the only thing I would do if I was them is close MGM studios and transform it into a more like thrill ride park for the wdw area...cause you don't need two studio parks .. even though i like mgm ... universal studios has a way better movie park and studios production area...10 soundstage ,compared to mgm's 2. Keep the Twight light Zone ToT, Rock n Roller, and you got to keep the aniamtion studio.. But trash the rest of the park.. The Indiana Jones Stunt show can be replaced with a new stunt type show...Trash Star Tours.. Disney and Lucas could come up with a land with star wars attactions for the new park. Disney buys the jim henson company they could come up with a land for the mupphets. Get ride of the sound stage area's and backlot.

Maybe add some of those high tech rides they have at disney sea to this park..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter