Idea help/tips

laura&fam

Your stunned silence is very reassuring
image.jpeg.html
I have this idea for a shirt. Obviously the proportions and things need fixed but I was thinking of making a stamp out of a sponge for the handle and Mickey head then blocking the light saber and handle with freezer paper and using a spray bottle with bleach to create the light saber glow. Does that even make sense? Can you even tell it's supposed to be a light saber :laughing:
Does anyone have any tips or ideas on how to make the stamps or anything else? It's for a last minute trip so I don't have much time to put into it.
Thanks!
http://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad142/laura_fam/Mobile Uploads/image.jpeg

There is glow in the dark fabric paint you could use on the light part. Personally, I would find it easier using the freezer paper stencil for the whole thing and just paint it and not stamp it. But that's just me :) I did a Mickey face once and it came out pretty decent :)

I hadn't thought of a stencil or glow in the dark paint either. That's why I ask all you creative people! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter