I *think* I made DH a lifelong Disney Fan! A June 2017 TR (the end 7/19)

Yep, it's the chocolate "Chip" nose! Chip & Dale are DH's favorite characters, so I was coached on how to tell them apart. :P
I'm hoping after all the tips, I will remember now! :)

We were supposed to do Garden Grill during our trip, but found out at the last minute that it wouldn't be happening and ended up at Akershus instead. This breakfast is on my radar for next time, whenever we get back to WDW. I love basic breakfast food! Looks like you guys had a great time!
I totally recommend it!

The Pluto picture:love:!!
Thank you!

Have this booked for August as a PPO on Epcot day-hoping to hit Soarin right after and then start TT with FP.
Yes, I think @ariane37 did it that way once and @Jfsag123, as well.

Were you seated where you could look into Living with the Land? I have never been in this restaurant and i think I'd like looking at the attraction while it turned past us...
Yes, you could see into part of the time, because, of course, the restaurant revolves around, so some of the time you see out into the Land pavilion, sometimes just walls.

Your hubby's figment shirt is super cute! I also love seeing your boys hugging the characters--it's so precious. :love:
Thank you!

I can never tell them apart either!
Glad to know I am not the only one!

Yay Ryan for redeeming himself!
For sure! I was worried at first.

Smart! We made similar plans when we did FP for my mom and sis. It's really a genius plan.
Thanks!

I've heard that about GG. Lots of reports of seeing the characters multiple times too.
See, and I had heard the opposite...though mostly from @ariane37 as i think they had character issues at least twice! So I was pleasantly surprised!

I have enjoyed your trip report. Congrats on DVC, we are owners too.
It is so exciting!

The boys are precious.
Thank you!

I could have killed my DH before we arrived on our trip in May, so I had to grin at that.
HAHA...it is good to know that others can relate!

I'm always the first one up too and then have to get everyone else up too.
Mom Life!

I've been guilty of this too. Once they start playing you have to drag them out kicking and screaming.
Exactly! Not how I wanted to start my day!

Best Photo Ever!
Thank you!

Glad you have a good ride. No trouble with motion sickness?
No, oddly enough. I remember having mild issues occasionally in the past, but I did not this time. DH mentioned it did 'take his stomach" somewhat.

How dare you! :rotfl::figment: Josh feels the same way.
HAHA.

But I just figured out how to tell them apart the other day from watching a video review of GG. Dale has a lighter cooler nose and teeth that are apart, and Chip's teeth are together and his nose is black.
I'm hoping with all the commentary now, that I will remember the differences!

Tell AJ, I liked all the emojis! It looks like a big DIS party to celebrate your new DVC ownership and another trip planned for 2018! party::jumping1:
He truly enjoyed putting all those emojis in...lol.

So cool how Chad is now a HUGE Disney fan!:thumbsup2 I know that you must be :bounce: with excitement to start be able to share your love of Disney with him and talk about future trips.
Yes, it is really nice because when we do discuss it, his excitement is so incredibly obvious! He's planning his next tattoo: Mickey Mouse! He just needs to figure out what specifically he wants.

Your photos of the new fireworks show look good, but one thing I noticed is that they have a projection on the castle which looks nice but I hope that they also just light up the castle with plain colors during the fireworks show too because that I think the castle looks so beautiful that way. I will just have to wait until I see the show in person before I decide if I like it as much as I did Wishes.
It is mostly projections though there may be times of plain colors. I can't remember good enough from our one viewing. I do hope you enjoy it in person!

just remembering all your morning arrivals at the parks last year, which we can laugh at now although you weren't laughing at the time!
Yes, all in the past, right?? And it looks like that even if my parents do join us on a future trip, Chad will be there so we can just get up and go and they can meet us later!

Love this picture!
Thank you!

I was going to say Mmmm until I read it had no taste. That stinks.
Yeh, just dry and not much flavor. But, maybe it was an off day. You could always try it. Maybe it will be better for you?

I'm glad you guys enjoyed breakfast there. It's not that we didn't, the food was great the first time and pretty good the second. We just can't seem to get good character flow when we're there although when we do actually get them to stop at our table the interaction is fine :laughing:
Yes, I totally do not blame you. Your character mojo does NOT work at GG!

Glad to see you all made it to the pavilion without being trampled by the stampede :P
It was touch and go for a moment! :lmao:

What a great picture!!!! Their excitement is undeniable.
Thank you!

Well here is clearly when Chad became a lifelong disney fan. A good bloody mary before noon will turn even the most cynical amongst us :-)
Hands down...the winning moment! HAHA. Though to be honest, all of the available alcohol at WDW probably didn't hurt my cause one tiny, little bit!

You got it exactly right. They bring the sticky bun with the fruit first and then the rest of the meal later.
Yeh, so they probably are used to taking their time on the platter so everyone has a chance to eat the sticky bun. So even though we did not get one, they may not have remembered to adjust the time on bringing out the hot food. No harm, no foul. It all worked out in the end.

Getting there in the vicinity of RD is a huge improvement over last year! Congrats!
For sure!

I think I enjoy that ride more when we're not on it. Does that make sense? We have fond memories of it and the song makes me happy, but I'm never that into it when I'm actually on it. We missed it at Disneyland, though.
Totally makes sense!

Soarin' seems to take forever, FP or not. It seems like it's always at least 30 minutes total experience time no matter what.
Exactly this.

There are seats in the upper circle as well. I know because we sat there. I had wanted outer circle, but it ended up being fine.
Good to know.

Such a great shot!
Thank you!

Disappointed that that mimosa looked so much better than it apparently was. Like @ariane37, my first thought was to add it to the list when I saw it.
Well, I don't want to dissuade you from giving it a try. It may have just been an off day?

That sticky bun is one of the main reasons we booked GG! So so good.
Shocking that no one in my family likes it, I know! :)

I just love the pic you use as your avatar. That unmistakable white hand in the corner and you know immediately where they are...it is a classic!

But all in all, the GG food was very good.

So glad to hear that GG was good and got better as it went along. I've never eaten there but it's definitely on the list of places to try.

I also think I probably skipped the Mickey waffles.

Blasphemy!!

I think the boys, as usual, ate practically nothing.

I hear ya! #pickykidprobs

Glad to be caught up on your report! Can't wait to see more EPCOT!

I feel behind somehow, but I am back!

For the life of me, no matter how many times I get it explained to me, I do not know how to tell Chip and Dale apart, but here is one of them:
I didn't even realize there was a difference!

img_6210-jpg.254673

If it isn't obvious, these boys love themselves some Mickey!
So Happy!

I forgot they give you the huge sticky bun here. But none of us like sticky buns/cinnamon rolls, so we told him not to even bring it. I wonder if that messed up the timing with the food at all, as maybe that's an "appetizer" that is brought out before or with the fruit, and then the hot plate comes later? Just a theory...
How can you not like Cinnamon rolls!?!! They are sooooo good. Well, if they are good ones....

Okay, so I plan to work on an update tomorrow evening and personal replies then as well. But I had to stop by and mention that Disney waived Right of First Refusal on our DVC contract - if you are unfamiliar, on resale contracts Disney always has the option to buy the contract at whatever price is agreed upon between seller and buyer - so we are going to be DVC owners!! The process is lengthy and can still take about 2 months from now, worst case - 1 month to close, 1 month to get into the system - but I was doing some research and it sounds like the companies I used can be quicker. Even though we aren't in any huge rush, I cannot book June 2018 until we get our points showing in the system...so obviously I would prefer it be sooner rather than later! But anyway, good news received! Wahoo!

edab2aa7107425a3c5bdcbafbe5ddef1.gif

Just skipped over here to your TR and am enjoying it.

I got the Lump Crab Cake Sandwich
Sounds great

Well, let me just say, that did not go over with this girl. First off - Disney is MY PLACE! You do not just speak ill will of my favorite place on the planet like that! Secondly - it has been my DREAM to stay at WL for forever, don't go crapping all over it. And lastly - do you know how much work I put into the trip????? And he just dismisses it before it had even started.
I've been in a similiar situation with DH but the second we got onto Main st. and the Move it shake it parade came by it changed everything.

Glad I got my "We Wants the Redhead" button, too. FYI: if it isn't obvious, I'm a redhead and I felt a little connection to that part.
I think I would too if I were a redhead

Wills face here is just awesome.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

photopass_visiting_mk_8050890194-1-jpeg.249103

Again, I do not know how to stand in a complimentary manner! I wish I had remembered @chunkymonkey's pose! Also, I felt like I needed to bend over somewhat...maybe because of Mickey's height or maybe his ears but that looks so awkward. Anyway, what I look like isn't the be all end all, right? We all enjoyed ourselves and that is what matters! I'll try not to harp on the poses too much throughout the report. :P

It's a cute picture! Your boys look so happy!
I had to learn how to pose too. I was so awkward in pics a few years ago, but then I said, not anymore and developed my pose, LOL.

After this, we made a stop at the Popcorn Cart on the way out and got our refillable bucket, which we used many times over throughout the trip! So totally worth it!

Best thing ever!!

I know that the first thing we did when we got into MK, was stop at the popcorn cart for a $1.50 refill! I mean, seriously, who can beat that??

Nothing!! I was wondering if I could bring my bucket from May to our August trip. I heard somewhere they changed the color of it but I've also heard stories of people bringing back their buckets from previous years. I guess I will try and if not, a new popcorn bucket is in my future.

img_6166-jpg.252253

A good, classic ride.

LOVE the firework ears!! Think I told you that on your PTR. Actually all your ears are great!

After that we headed over to Barnstormer, the ride we were all finally tall enough for! Sorry, a throwback to the PTR, for those that read that. :)

Yay!

Anyway, I would highly recommend the Lobster Roll! Oh and I'll just throw this out there in case you haven't figured it out but I didn't really ask Chad how he felt about most of his meals, which is why I don't really have many opinions from him. But he didn't complain and he would if he didn't like something so I'm sure the shrimp was fine, just like the GP Bison Burger and CP breakfast. LOL. Yep...no food photos and no opinion from DH...I'm a *great* trip reporter, huh?

ooh lobster roll! Gotta recommend that to my family who loves lobster.

Sorry for the photo overload, but if you can't tell...I LOVED THIS SHOW! And yes, I cried during it. The only disappointment was that Tink didn't fly because of the rain. And besides loving the show, I really am happy with the dessert party experience and will plan to book it again in 2019, this time planning ahead, eating dinner earlier, and arriving to the party earlier.

I loved it too. It's amazing. The dessert party was ok for us, but it was just so hot that day that the desserts and fruit weren't that cold (and they also kept running out of stuff) and the annoying people yelling in the "reserved" area also took away from the experience. Will get to it in a few posts on my TR. I did think the desserts tasted good.

After this we headed out quickly, so as to keep the boys from wanting to play - I had built in time to do that but then the security lines fiasco happened so I had to make up ground somewhere! We headed to the Land Pavilion, where AJ and Chad used their FP for Soarin' and Will and I waited for them. Touring Plans had predicted not too long of a wait with a FP, but I was leery of that because Dad, AJ, and I waited quite a long time in the FP line last year. I'm not 100% sure what time this was but we had a Garden Grill ADR for 10:10. We weren't late but it was getting close. Finally they came out but there was no time for me to ride before breakfast, so back up the escalator we went. I figured I would just ride after breakfast and the boys could all do Living with the Land. Not that I think LwtL is a bad ride, but I do not have to ride it every trip...lol.

How was the standby line for Soarin? We have a 9:50am breakfast at GG too and I was going to rope drop Soarin'

img_6201-jpg.254668

Pluto! And the boys really enjoyed the visit, as is obvious from their expressions, I think!

So cute!! Love Pluto!

Finally our server, Ryan, came by. I'm going to be honest and say that we did not start out with the best service, but by the end Ryan had totally turned it around and we were impressed; Chad extremely so!

That's a relief! I'm glad you ended up with good service. I wonder why it started out so bad though.

We ordered some drinks; I got Raspberry Mimosa and Chad got a Bloody Mary:
img_6202-jpg.254669

img_6203-jpg.254670

I didn't realize GG serves alcohol but this may be a must for the adults in our group!

Oh and you can also see we got some POG (pineapple, orange, guava) juice, as well. Yum! Maybe I should've just asked for some vodka with my POG! As it was, Chad was the clear winner here. My Raspberry Mimosa was pretty to look at but didn't really have much flavor. Oh and it was more expensive! Lesson learned!

good to know!! And it is really pretty!

I think that we had at least one other character come by before we ever got any food...and I was fairly hungry at this point. For the life of me, no matter how many times I get it explained to me, I do not know how to tell Chip and Dale apart, but here is one of them:
img_6205-jpg.254671

Chip is the one with the black nose, like he as a "chocolate chip" - I learned that from a CM a long time ago!

**ETA: I forgot they give you the huge sticky bun here. But none of us like sticky buns/cinnamon rolls, so we told him not to even bring it. I wonder if that messed up the timing with the food at all, as maybe that's an "appetizer" that is brought out before or with the fruit, and then the hot plate comes later? Just a theory...

Oh you missed my favorite part of the meal! But I guess if you dont' do sticky buns it would be a waste...however I would say it was a very good sticky bun!

Pluto! And the boys really enjoyed the visit, as is obvious from their expressions, I think!

Great photo of the boys with Pluto. They are clearly enjoying meeting Pluto.

For the life of me, no matter how many times I get it explained to me, I do not know how to tell Chip and Dale apart, but here is one of them:

I have had it explained regarding the chocolate chip nose but I always think of chocolate as being brown so that didn't help. The easy way to remember is that Chip has his teeth close together and Dale has them far apart.

That might've been it for me because I am not a huge scrambled egg eater.

I don't eat eggs in any form.. well,except in cakes! In fact none of the family do.

Because of being in that row, I didn't see a lot of the distortion that people complain about and I really enjoyed the ride.

Well that must have been good as the Eiffel tower was way off! I can't believe that nobody considered this early on in its development.

Last edited:
I just love the pic you use as your avatar. That unmistakable white hand in the corner and you know immediately where they are...it is a classic!
Thank you!

So glad to hear that GG was good and got better as it went along. I've never eaten there but it's definitely on the list of places to try.
It's good and the character interaction was great.

Glad to be caught up on your report! Can't wait to see more EPCOT!
Coming up! And I really need to get caught up on yours!

I didn't even realize there was a difference!
:rotfl:

How can you not like Cinnamon rolls!?!! They are sooooo good. Well, if they are good ones....
I don't like cinnamon...however, I have grown to tolerate it and as long as it is not overwhelming and it is in the form of cinnamon sugar, I'm good...lol.

Just skipped over here to your TR and am enjoying it.
Thanks for joining in!

I've been in a similiar situation with DH but the second we got onto Main st. and the Move it shake it parade came by it changed everything.
Nice!

Wills face here is just awesome.
My kids LOVE the characters!

I was so awkward in pics a few years ago, but then I said, not anymore and developed my pose, LOL.
Yes, these photos are motivating me!

I was wondering if I could bring my bucket from May to our August trip. I heard somewhere they changed the color of it but I've also heard stories of people bringing back their buckets from previous years. I guess I will try and if not, a new popcorn bucket is in my future.
Definitely give it a try!

LOVE the firework ears!! Think I told you that on your PTR. Actually all your ears are great!
Thank you!

The dessert party was ok for us, but it was just so hot that day that the desserts and fruit weren't that cold (and they also kept running out of stuff) and the annoying people yelling in the "reserved" area also took away from the experience. Will get to it in a few posts on my TR. I did think the desserts tasted good.
That definitely doesn't sound fun. Sounds like you hit a bad night. Sorry to hear that!

How was the standby line for Soarin? We have a 9:50am breakfast at GG too and I was going to rope drop Soarin'
When we got there, the standby line was out the door of entering the Soarin' queue. AJ and Chad kept saying, as they walked by all the people, "yeh, we fastpassed it!" LOL But this was like 9:45. You will probably do better heading straight there.

I didn't realize GG serves alcohol but this may be a must for the adults in our group!
Yes, they most definitely do! :)

Chip is the one with the black nose, like he as a "chocolate chip" - I learned that from a CM a long time ago!
I am hoping I finally can remember!

Great photo of the boys with Pluto. They are clearly enjoying meeting Pluto.
My boys absolutely love the character meets!

I have had it explained regarding the chocolate chip nose but I always think of chocolate as being brown so that didn't help. The asy way to remember is that Chip has his teeth close together and Dale has them far apart.
That seems like a good way to remember, as well!

Well that must have been good as the Eiffel tower was way off! I can't believe that nobody considered this early on in its development.
Right??

Day Three 6/5/2017 ~ Epcot and Hollywood Studios (part 2)

Alright so I think I have figured out the timing of our next few steps. I really don't know why I was so confused, except maybe I forgot briefly where Test Track was, as well as Mouse Gear, because I didn't understand why we went to Mouse Gear on the way to TT but duh, now I get it. But I am getting ahead of myself.

After my ride on Soarin' and the boys' ride on LwtL, we headed out of The Land and headed toward the other side where Test Track was. On the way, we passed by Mouse Gear and we decided to stop so Chad could look for a hat. He was looking for one in particular, I think, and maybe a CM had told him they had them at Epcot? Anyway, he did not find the one he was looking for but found a Mickey through the years type one that he got.

Now, I am still not 100% sure of the timing here but I think we headed to TT where I had a FP. However, the ride wasn't operating and the FP line was way out past the entrance. The CMs announced that would be opening soon but I did not want to wait forever and figured even if it did open up quickly, that the lines would take awhile. Plus no one else was going to ride it. AJ refused and Chad did not want to ride by himself. So, in the end, we bailed. I believe it was after this, as opposed to before, that I decided to head to Test Track Cool Wash and get an adult slushie. For some reason, Chad and I split up. Maybe he needed the rest room? And I guess on his way back to me, he stopped for a beer. The boys and I got to TT Cool Wash and AJ got a Blue Raspberry Slushie, Will got some cute Disney themed veggie chips, and Mama got a Grey Goose Raspberry Lemonade Slushie! Yummy!

Well, right about that time, beer boy caught back up to us and immediately finished his beer so he could order Frozen Coke with Jack Daniels. He should've waited!
IMG_6216.JPG
They hit the spot on a hot, humid summer day!

After this, we headed toward Spaceship Earth to use our last FP at Epcot. I think before we actually got there, I stopped at a popcorn cart to try to get our bucket replaced. The CM there said she couldn't help me but to go to Guest Relations. It wasn't too far away, but it was a little annoying. However, I made my way there and waited in a short line and finally talked with a CM. He gladly issued me a note saying the Popcorn Cart CM could give me another, but he said she could've just done it with the receipt I had instead of sending me to GR. But all's well that ends well and we got another bucket filled with popcorn. I was fully prepared to pay the 1.50 for the popcorn but the CM at the cart did not charge me. Thanks for that, I guess! LOL.

After this, we finally made it to SSE. The FP line was actually semi-long here so it took us a bit longer than I expected but we lived. As soon as we tapped our bands there, I jumped on MDE and booked us an evening FP for GMR at DHS. SSE was as usual, and after it was over, we headed out of Epcot as planned.

Now here is where it gets a little dicey. As you all know, I had wanted to drive to Epcot but Chad wanted to try the bus. Well, the bus stop for WL is FAR, FAR AWAY and once we finally got there, we had to wait for what seemed like forever for a bus to arrive. I didn't say anything but Chad knew what I was thinking and I think he got a little irked. In any case, the bus finally came and we made it back to WL, but it was quite a bit after I had planned.

We decided to head to the pool instead of nap. Unfortunately I don't have any photos but I do have a receipt! Chad took the boys straight to the pool and I went to Geyser Point Bar. I ordered another yummy and delicious Cascadia Sangria - Zodiac Black Cherry Vodka, fresh Lime Juice, and Orange Juice topped with Columbia Crest H3 Merlot - and I got Chad a frozen Whipper Snapper - WhipperSnapper Whiskey perfectly mixed with Sweet-and-Sour. It was about 3pm at this point. I'm sure we stayed around the pool for around an hour maybe? The boys probably spent some time at the Splash Pad, and then I think Chad and AJ went to the big pool and AJ discovered the slide there. I think Will and I eventually went over there as well. But we couldn't stay there all day because we needed to get ready and head back out for DHS, where we had dinner planned, a show to watch, a ride on GMR, and The Star Wars Dessert Party.

So after our pool fun, we headed back to the room and got ready for an evening in the park. Again, I was against the use of the bus, but we stuck with it. As was usual, we didn't wait very long for the bus to come along and we were on our way. Once inside, we stopped for a Photopass photo:
DHS edited.jpg

Then headed toward Backlot Express for a semi-early dinner.

I'm not sure I have ever eaten here though didn't it used to be located somewhere else? Somewhere by the Backstage Tour, I think? I may have eaten there at that time but I'm not certain. In any case, I certainly have not eaten at this location before. I got a Caprese Sandwich - marinated fresh Mozzarella, Vine-ripe Tomatoes, Herb-cheese Pesto, and Arugula on Ciabatta Bread served with French Fries, and Chad got the
Chili-Cheese All-Beef Hot Dog. He got a Yuengling and I got a Frozen Margarita. The boys chose their peanut butter and/or cereal. SMH.
IMG_6218.JPG

I forgot to take the photo before I started eating but as you can see, I enjoyed the sandwich! The fries were good, too, but it is hard to have much of an appetite in such heat. I also did not take a photo of DH's food because a am still reveling in my role of bad trip reporter!

After we finished our dinner, we headed out to finish the rest of our evening at DHS, which I will save for the next installment. Sorry for the lack of photos in this update but there will be plenty in the next!

Up next: Day Three 6/5/2017 ~ Epcot and Hollywood Studios (part 3)

Last edited:
AJ refused and Chad did not want to ride by himself.

THis cracks me up that AJ just wouldn't ride. Having a kiddo myself, I can imagine that conversation. LOL!

Mama got a Grey Goose Raspberry Lemonade Slushie! Yummy!

That does sound yummy! Refreshing in the heat!

immediately finished his beer so he could order Frozen Coke with Jack Daniels

LOL! Yeah, this sounds like my DH as well... :drinking1

he said she could've just done it with the receipt I had instead of sending me to GR

Seriously! I had a custodial CM bring my a spilled popcorn bucket once, out of the kindness of his CM heart! Their attitudes are so varied these days.

Thanks for that, I guess! LOL.

popcorn:: at least there's that. Same CM I assume?

booked us an evening FP for GMR at DHS

Lucky! We won't get to ride it before it closes for good. :sad:

I didn't say anything but Chad knew what I was thinking and I think he got a little irked.

Yep! If you have the wheels, use em! I'm actually really nervous about being at the mercy of Disney transportation. We've always had a car there. We may be taking more than a couple Mini-vans around the World in September! ::MinnieMo

we stopped for a Photopass photo:
dhs-edited-jpg.256366

Look at those happy kiddos!

The boys chose their peanut butter and/or cereal. SMH.

LOL! I fear this fate for DD. Seriously considering dropping our dining plan for this reason.:stitch2:

Grey Goose Raspberry Lemonade Slushie!

I thought we were slushy experts but I did not know about the adult slushes. I love that raspberry lemonade one and I am going to love it even more when I don't have to share it AND it has vodka in it. Right by test track?

Photopass photo

I love the boys' shirts here. The muppets! and it looks great with the green shirt.

You re having an awesome trip!

I'm always impressed by people's trip reports when they are able to go from one park, to relaxing/swimming at the resort, then back to another park. Seems like a lot packed into one day, and yet you were able to accomplish it! Even with riding the buses instead of driving yourself!

Those slushies look good! I had every intention of getting one, but I didn't. The sangria sounds amazing, I need to try one!

We had okay luck with the busses. There were a few times it seemed we waited forever.

We also ate at Backlot Express, I was kind of surprised everything was good since HS isn't known for their food.

I was fully prepared to pay the 1.50 for the popcorn but the CM at the cart did not charge me. Thanks for that, I guess! LOL.
At least they made up for it. Maybe the CM realized there error. Either way, free popcorn!

I ordered another yummy and delicious Cascadia Sangria - Zodiac Black Cherry Vodka, fresh Lime Juice, and Orange Juice topped with Columbia Crest H3 Merlot

The smiles....

And My DH has the same Star Wars shirt as yours. He loves that one!I love the ears. I still want those but I ordered ONE pair for me. Yes, only one.

Well, right about that time, beer boy caught back up to us and immediately finished his beer so he could order Frozen Coke with Jack Daniels. He should've waited!

I don't think he should've waited...sounds like he was doing it right!! Those slushies look so good!

I was fully prepared to pay the 1.50 for the popcorn but the CM at the cart did not charge me.

Don't you love when that happens?! Not the run around part, but when they make it right for you. My mom was just there two days ago again (LUCKY) and they got a whole delivery pizza for free because their first one was dropped and then got a huge hot dog at Casey's for free because they gave her the wrong one at first. I'll take some pixie dust for a small inconvenience at any time!

I didn't say anything but Chad knew what I was thinking and I think he got a little irked.

:sad2::sad2::sad2: My DH does the same. I bite my tongue on the "told you so" moments but he knows when I was right. Lol! I prefer driving to the parks as well, especially with little ones.

So, in the end, we bailed. I believe it was after this, as opposed to before, that I decided to head to Test Track Cool Wash and get an adult slushie. For some reason, Chad and I split up. Maybe he needed the rest room? And I guess on his way back to me, he stopped for a beer. The boys and I got to TT Cool Wash and AJ got a Blue Raspberry Slushie, Will got some cute Disney themed veggie chips, and Mama got a Grey Goose Raspberry Lemonade Slushie! Yummy!
Cool Wash is rarely open when we are there so I had no idea they had adult slushies. Let me say that again, adult slushies. I would be all over thoe, especially grey goose and lemonade. That sounds awesome! Love how Chad got a beer and had a slushie!

t wasn't too far away, but it was a little annoying. However, I made my way there and waited in a short line and finally talked with a CM. He gladly issued me a note saying the Popcorn Cart CM could give me another, but he said she could've just done it with the receipt I had instead of sending me to GR. But all's well that ends well and we got another bucket filled with popcorn. I was fully prepared to pay the 1.50 for the popcorn but the CM at the cart did not charge me. Thanks for that, I guess! LOL.
Glad it all worked out ok, but weird you had your receipt and she wouldn't just do it from that.

ordered another yummy and delicious Cascadia Sangria - Zodiac Black Cherry Vodka, fresh Lime Juice, and Orange Juice topped with Columbia Crest H3 Merlot - and I got Chad a frozen Whipper Snapper - WhipperSnapper Whiskey perfectly mixed with Sweet-and-Sour.
Totally loving all the beverages that are flowing today. You all disney just like us :drinking1

I want to say thanks for all the comments and I wanted to get back and reply personally tonight, but, alas, I am back to work tomorrow and it is my goal to be at 5:30 to walk on the treadmill so I need to head to bed. I will do my best to reply in the next few days.

Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter