I *think* I made DH a lifelong Disney Fan! A June 2017 TR (the end 7/19)

Alright folks, I am still going to try to finish this report before we leave for our trip but I am not making any promises.

On the June 2018 trip front, Magic bands are arriving today! Wahoo.

I also have a bunch of random photos of stuff I want to post so I will do that now.

First off is an old photo of me at Disney:
IMG_2617.JPG
I can't really tell how old I was but I was 3 for my first trip so this could very well be it!

Next up, some new merch I have gotten:
IMG_2360.JPG
This is my 45th Anniversary D&B tote. I also got the DVC one too but I don't have a photo. I'm still carrying my sketch but I am going to switch out to my DVC one soon. Then the 45th for the fall.

IMG_2389.JPG
IMG_2390.JPG
My Ariel Spirit Jersey that @vamassey1 picked up for me on her last trip! Thank you!!

IMG_2627.JPG
A new parks music CD and our latest Mickey Monthly pin subscription.

IMG_2631.JPG
My new castle earrings!!!

IMG_2169.JPG
A wine cup I got from Etsy. I also had a friend make me another one that says "Drinkerbell" and has Tink on it with a wine glass. I just took a photo of that one so I will have to upload it to the computer and post it.

And some random things I want:
IMG_2474.PNG
I want this charm but I have a feeling it is sold out.

IMG_2539.PNG
I want to get the upper part of this put on a beer glass so I can enjoy my Grapefruit beer in it. Chad is always complaining that I am using his beer glasses. LOL

IMG_2615.JPG
Oh and I need to find these for my boys. Anyone seen them around???

Continued in next post (out of photo space)...

IMG_2582.JPG
Here is the countdown chains for the boys. I think I made them around 48 days out. We are currently 25 days out now!

IMG_2597.JPG
Here's some cute ponchos I think they have at Walmart, so I may pick up some of these for the boys.

IMG_2523.JPG
Another product I need to find. Not just for the trip but it certainly wouldn't hurt as I hearken back to 2016 and Will getting a 102 degree fever on our last day!

Oh and something that would be cool for our October trip (though all of us but Will already have skins for October because yes, I am an obsessed planning nerd):
IMG_2621.JPG

Okay, so that's it for now. Hope you enjoyed my photo palooza...lol.

Cute picture of you at WDW when you were little!!!

My mother-in-law bought the Mickey goldfish at her local Target a couple weeks back. (She gave them to us.) I haven't see them at my Kroger, and I haven't looked at my Target. For some reason, I always buy goldfish at Kroger instead of Target, but I'll have to check later this week. (FYI, my MIL lives down in Dallas, we live in the burbs.)

Cute picture of you at WDW when you were little!!!

My mother-in-law bought the Mickey goldfish at her local Target a couple weeks back. (She gave them to us.) I haven't see them at my Kroger, and I haven't looked at my Target. For some reason, I always buy goldfish at Kroger instead of Target, but I'll have to check later this week. (FYI, my MIL lives down in Dallas, we live in the burbs.)
Thank you! I rarely go into Target bc I'm a red card holder, so I just order online. I shop at Kroger, Walmart, and Aldi just about every week. But I may just have to make a special trip to Target! Thank you!

First off is an old photo of me at Disney:
img_2617-jpg.321476
It totally looks like you! So Cute!

Next up, some new merch I have gotten:
img_2360-jpg.321477

This is my 45th Anniversary D&B tote.
I love this one!!! Post a pic of the DVC one when you can. I would love to see it. I dropped some MAJOR hints on Andy for the Orange Bird Dooney for a Mothers Day gift. I have NO idea if he will actually buy it... I guess I will find out this weekend!

img_2390-jpg.321479

My Ariel Spirit Jersey that @vamassey1 picked up for me on her last trip! Thank you!!
Have you seen the new ones!?!? I am not sure which one I like better, this one or the Cinderella one...

img_2615-jpg.321485

I need to look for these too! So cute!

Oh and something that would be cool for our October trip (though all of us but Will already have skins for October because yes, I am an obsessed planning nerd):
img_2621-jpg.321489
I love love this one! I always toy with getting bands for everyone but I always end up deciding next to. Gwen keeps asking for one, so maybe for our March 2019 trip? We'll see...

Thank you! I rarely go into Target bc I'm a red card holder, so I just order online. I shop at Kroger, Walmart, and Aldi just about every week. But I may just have to make a special trip to Target! Thank you!
I am in Target ALL the time! It's sad...

I love this one!!! Post a pic of the DVC one when you can. I would love to see it. I dropped some MAJOR hints on Andy for the Orange Bird Dooney for a Mothers Day gift. I have NO idea if he will actually buy it... I guess I will find out this weekend!
Will do! And I hope he picked up on the clues!!

Have you seen the new ones!?!? I am not sure which one I like better, this one or the Cinderella one...
I'll need to check them all out when I am down there. I am hoping there will be some at the outlet.

I love love this one! I always toy with getting bands for everyone but I always end up deciding next to. Gwen keeps asking for one, so maybe for our March 2019 trip? We'll see...
Do it! Or get the skins on etsy!

I am in Target ALL the time! It's sad...
I can't add another store to my repertoire! LOL

BTW, I ordered some Tinkerbell/Mickey gifts for the boys since disney is having a sale. I'm going to send you my email address. If you get a minute will you forward your Tinkerbell gift file? TIA!

Loving all the swag you've gotten. Especially the purse. That is gorgeous! I keep looking for a dooney purse but I generally only carry small bags so I'm having trouble finding something that isn't a wristlet or cross body but still small. #DisneyProblems

Though I had to do a double take that your trip is so close. I knew you were going in June, but my mind hadn't computed that June was only a few weeks away now. You must be so excited!!!!

Hi. I just read your whole report. I love those cute buttons, and the pics of your boys meeting Mickey are just precious.

Especially the purse. That is gorgeous!
Thank you!

I keep looking for a dooney purse but I generally only carry small bags so I'm having trouble finding something that isn't a wristlet or cross body but still small. #DisneyProblems
Yeh, I carry everything but the kitchen sink in my purse so I like the totes but I definitely don't recall very many small bags by Dooney.

I had to do a double take that your trip is so close. I knew you were going in June, but my mind hadn't computed that June was only a few weeks away now. You must be so excited!!!!
3 weeks!! But OMG it is taking forever to get here....

Hi. I just read your whole report. I love those cute buttons, and the pics of your boys meeting Mickey are just precious.
Thank you so much! I really need to get it finished! I am almost done!

Ugh, so many agents from my agency have found them in their Targets and keep posting pics and bragging about it :snooty: LOL they don't have them in my Target, and I've had Steve check the Targets that he has Starbucks stores in and he can't find them, either! I really want some though. Hope you find them!

I am in Target ALL the time! It's sad.
::yes:: I'm there so much I'll be like, "hey, this display was over here just yesterday, and 3 days ago it wasn't even on an endcap" :blush:

Ugh, so many agents from my agency have found them in their Targets and keep posting pics and bragging about it :snooty: LOL they don't have them in my Target, and I've had Steve check the Targets that he has Starbucks stores in and he can't find them, either! I really want some though. Hope you find them!

::yes:: I'm there so much I'll be like, "hey, this display was over here just yesterday, and 3 days ago it wasn't even on an endcap" :blush:
I found them in my Target! They weren’t on the shelf but in a box by the shelf...so we grabbed 5 bags! Lol.

I found them in my Target! They weren’t on the shelf but in a box by the shelf...so we grabbed 5 bags! Lol.
Have you seen the cosmetics line as well? It is so cute, my Target was just about wiped clean by the time I saw it! :(

Have you seen the cosmetics line as well? It is so cute, my Target was just about wiped clean by the time I saw it! :(
I saw the cosmetic brushes and nail polish. We got a Lip Smackers. But I still ended up spending $100. I got the hooded sleeveless dress for me, a jogger set for me, 3 shirts for AJ. Along with the Lip Smackers and the 5 bags of goldfish. But I probably missed a bunch of stuff.

Late to the party, but I’m loving all of the Disney stuff at Target! Mine has been pretty wiped out too, but I managed to pick up some of the goldfish, Mickey tissue boxes, Mickey hand sanitizers (so cute!), and Mickey ziplock bags.

I love all of your swag - that purse especially! I can’t believe how close your trip is - basically single digits now. I booked our FPs this morning for July. So ready to finish this internship, get back to having a life and, of course, back to WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter