I really need a list of characters for autographs

spoiled_momma

Mouseketeer
I am making autograph books for my kids and I know I have seen a good list posted before of the characters avalible for autographs.
If anyone has this please post it..
thanks

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :earsboy: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc

This is perfect timing for me - I'm getting ready to make our books too. Anybody? Tonia

Thanks for the list....now I have another question. Is there anyway to find the clipart that you want and have it all printed on a couple pages instead of one page for each character? How did everyone do this, I don't want to waste paper. Is there any site where there are a bunch of Disney characters on one page to print out? Tonia

I copied the clip art and pasted into a word documant and printed from there. When you find a picture you want right click on it and choose copy. Go to your word document and paste.

I went to Hobby Lobby but I bet you could go to any craft store, and got a small scrapbook. it has 80 pages and its about 4 by 7. I found some disney stickers of the characters and the ones I cant find sticker of I am going to make by own. I bought some priter sticker pages and I am going to print clip art on them. I am making one page for each character. My plan it is to Decopoge over the sticker and the signature so they will stay forever..

Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter