Hanging up my running shoes

Congrats on the simulation!!!
Can I also say I really like your hat :)
MY HAT!!!! I love it so much. Preordered it and adore it. It's REALLY warm though. Honestly something I'll only wear to run in on really cold days.
I'm not very observant and didn't notice your hat when I first read your post - went back to look at it and I have the exact same one! #twinning Haven't worn it yet but glad it's warm!

I'm not very observant and didn't notice your hat when I first read your post - went back to look at it and I have the exact same one! #twinning Haven't worn it yet but glad it's warm!

You have excellent taste! ;) I really do love that hat. Very cute and cozy warm. It's the first thing I've ordered from them, so I'm very impressed with the quality of this item.

Yay! Congrats on getting in! Congrats to @Chris-Mo too!
(Looks like I started a positive trend of getting accepted into races around here ... and yes, I am taking all of the credit)

images

:D

Yay! Congrats on getting in! Congrats to @Chris-Mo too!
(Looks like I started a positive trend of getting accepted into races around here ... and yes, I am taking all of the credit)

As well you should!! Thank you.

Congrats on getting into Chicago!! :banana:

I totally thought the end of this sentence was going to be "now to figure out WHAT WE ARE GOING TO WEAR!" (i.e. custom matching shirts) :teeth:

LOL. I guess I should break it to you that we aren't going to have custom shirts for our Dopey challenge. :( The place I've used previously never responded to my inquiry. I'd already put it off until pretty late and with everything going on right now, I forgot to check back, so we'll just be in normal ole running clothes this time around.

Congratulations to both on Chicago. Will be ready to read the training journey.

Thank you!

Woohoo!! That's super exciting about Chicago! That race looks so cool!!

I've been watching videos of it since we got it and I'm already pumped about it!

Thank you!!

Confession: I haven't run once this week so far. This cold I've had is kicking my butt! I've had a terrible cough and the thought of running out in the cold wind is just not appealing. Today feels like I may finally be climbing out of it though!

I'm going for a little baby easy run today so I can try to climb out of my cold too. I hope you start feeling better soon. This coughing thing is literally the worst and can be done now!!

It's Almost Christmas
for me anyway!
GepJ9.gif

Because we are leaving on the 23rd to head for Galveston and our cruise (did I mention we are going on a cruise?? :D)
6358384803168023191544471839_tumblr_inline_mraaixttLu1qz4rgp.gif

where I intend to eat anything and everything unhealthy in sight
v07MX.gif

and relax on sunny shores and decks while soaking up the sun (a warmer shoreline than this)
mr-narwhal-o.gif

We are actually having our family Christmas on Sunday. But first, we are leaving tomorrow to drive to KC to *hopefully* see the Chiefs beat the LA Chargers.
e13bf8e1202eeab1a9a1a8888a4c5dff.gif

I just have one more thing to purchase after work today and then I'm officially done with Christmas shopping. Hopefully everyone will love their gifts which includes some fragrances for my sisters.
tenor.gif

The non-edible kind.

The Marathon Thread is rockin' and has me so stoked that Dopey is nearly here. Woohoo!!
giphy.gif

even if it has gotten a little tense on there since corral placements came out. :eek:

giphy.gif

but hopefully we return to our happy little kumbaya culture soon.

HappyDeadlyAxisdeer.gif

So, yeah, this post really has little informational value but lots of ELF! :D
2d186e17e7f2f46a283f3969c0634564.jpg

And can you ever really have too much ELF?
giphy.gif

If you found this post useless and wish desperately that you hadn't opened it...
tenor.gif

otherwise, Merry Christmas!

tenor.gif

Oh yeah, I actually ran today. Just 3 miles and I had a coughing jag at the end of it, but I did it!

raw

several things, in no particular order:
- We're doing Christmas number 1 on Sunday, too! (we're also leaving town, so doing Christmas here before we go)
- My initials before I got married were ELF.
- I am jealous that you ran, and sorry that it ended in a coughing jag.
- CRUISE TIME ALMOST!
- I was glad to read the post, it made me happy at the end of a long week.
- HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

several things, in no particular order:
- We're doing Christmas number 1 on Sunday, too! (we're also leaving town, so doing Christmas here before we go)
- My initials before I got married were ELF.
- I am jealous that you ran, and sorry that it ended in a coughing jag.
- CRUISE TIME ALMOST!
- I was glad to read the post, it made me happy at the end of a long week.
- HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

- YAY for early (and multiple) Christmases (Christmasi?)
- And those are some awesome initials. I might have been tempted to keep my maiden name just because of that. :D
- The coughing really is improving thankfully.
- CRUISE!!!!!!
- All ELF posts should make people happy. And it HAS been a long week, so I needed it to cheer myself up!
- I WILL!!!! :goodvibes

There can never be too many ELF gifs!

fd7dc2a4-cf65-48c7-94d5-5c62fabfacb8.gif

That was fantastic! Elf is a must-see for my family every Christmas. :santa:

Have a great cruise and I hope to meet you at one of the Dopey meets! :mickeyjum

73C29AEB-4921-4678-8781-92C2A47AAEB3.gif
Watching Elf is literally the main reason I got through my treadmill run last night.

I can't wait to hear all about your cruise and live vicariously through your report!

Merry Christmasi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter