I need some positive vibes!

I just wanted to give everyone an update, now that I'm at the end of the school year. I am having my own recital tomorrow at 6:15pm here in Greeley at a local church that was very sweet to me about my last minute use of their space. I then have to play my program for the faculty on Tuesday at 4:40, after which I should be totally cleared (provided my violin professor actually turned in the results to the comps like he should have) to graduate, which will take place on Friday night at 6:30. I wanted to let everyone here know I am making it through, since you were all so helpful in me keeping my sanity and making me feel good about myself. Thanks everyone, and I expect to see you all down in WDW after I start Aug 30th!

You will do wonderfully well - you do us proud, girl! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

My family will see you at the world, the end of September :)

As you go forth after your graduation, let your music be heard. Congratulations!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter