I need Poly 10/13- 10/15 ...should I buy my AP now?

hygienejean

Diser since 2002!
I just don't know what to do about this new AP thing! I need 3 nights at the Poly 10/13, 14, and 15. I was going to buy an AP for the discount on the rooms this year and park admission next (early) October. Should I go ahead and buy or wait and see what becomes available?????

Thank you!!!

I can't tell you what to do, but I just checked the best rate program and you missed the 120 day window to use it.

That doesn't mean that discounts won't be released to the public. If a code comes out, you could apply the code to your reservation and then order your AP's. You just need it when you check in if you do it the old fashioned way. Good luck!

Of course they came out with their new "Best Rate" plan AFTER my 120 window would have hit....ugggghhh. Now if I do the AP rate the "old way" (If they come out with a rate), Am I right in assuming that I don't need the voucher to make the ressie? I understood that I just needed to show it at check in, is that right? Is it true that there may only be a fewe rooms available at an AP rate for my selected hotel?

When will I know that an AP rate is released? Is there somewhere that I need to check every day (besides here! :goodvibes ), somewhere that the folks on these boards get their information?

Thanks for any help... I am brand spankin' new to this AP thing.... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter