• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need hlep w/online reservations - 180 days out

Mousemom

DIS Veteran
My 180 days to make ADR's is tomorrow morning. I am playing around with dining trying to figure out how you link up my reservation to dining. My trip was planned through a travel agent. When I try to go online and put in my reservations number to hook up w/dining I'm told that my reservation can not be found. Do you have to book with WDW to call up your reservation through the Disney site?

We booked with a TA the last 2 trips and had no problems pulling up our reservation number and making our own ADR's. I would double check your reservation number with your TA. If you put in your reservation number, date of your arrival, name the reservation is booked under and select the resort, your reservation should come up. :)

I don't think Disney's online dining reservations have all the bugs worked out yet. When I had to book my dining ressies for our trip last December, I kept getting an error message, it could recognize my reservation # even though I booked my trip over the phone with Disney directly.:surfweb:

You know it goes, half a dozen one way, half a dozen another.;)

If it doesn't work for you online, try calling and booking your ressies over the phone. I was actually on vacation at 180 days and had forgotten to bring the package reservation number with me. I called Disney Dining and only had to give them the name the room was booked under, hotel, and phone number and she was able to pull it up.

I just tried to book online today--at my 180 days--it will only let you book the day you arrive, not the whole week. Am I doing something wrong? Or do I need to call to book the whole week?

I just tried to book online today--at my 180 days--it will only let you book the day you arrive, not the whole week. Am I doing something wrong? Or do I need to call to book the whole week?

Are you staying on Disney property? If so, you need to login and retrieve your reservation on the website in order to be able to book 180+10.
If you are not staying on property than you will only be able to book 1 day at a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter