I Know this is Very Early, But who thinks they are going on the October Cruise

It's been a month and a half since since the last post - but I'm interested! Are you signing up with a particular group? I see that both DizPins and DizneyPins have their own travel agencies for booking this. Any others?

I am booked and ready to go.

Bags are all packed - oh no, wait that is for this trip this Thursday.

I can not wait.

Ed do you need some dancers for when you do your Karoke - sign me up.

Can not wait.

Darlene

Nancy for good cruise information, and ressies we have used disneyusa, Dana...her post is above yours, and we have been very happy ....she is the best!!!!!!

Oh yes Nancy...book with Dana...!!!

It would be sooo nice to see a fellow Swan Dolphin Cheerleader on the boat!!! Youll have a blast...!!!

Cant wait to see you again...!!!

*hugs*

Buggin'
Amber

Hmmm...while I would love to go on this cruise, I doubt very much my DH would want to go too. Are there any other solo female pin cruisers out there who would be interested in sharing a cabin?

Nancy,

If I can con my husband into giving me the time off (husband AND boss... ), then I'll go with ya!

Of course I have the problem that he would want to go too... but I don' t think he'd be able to take the time then. And the added fact that the cruise sets sail on our anniversary....LOL. I'll definitely look into this though and send you a pm when I know anything.

Seems silly to pay a single supplement when there's so many DIS people that will be going anyway!

Julie

Britt and I are answering the roll call.. Took some convincing but I finally got him to agree that this is one that he will go on... WOOHOO....

figgy

Our family (Vince, Suzi, and Tony) are booked for this one. We all went on the first cruise last year in May and had a great time. Unfortunately Suzi and Tony couldn't make it for the November one so I went by myself. This time they are back and it makes Pin Cruise #3 for me. We are looking forward to it!

well, myself, zxdad, and the z and x will be attending this cruise...dont' know how much of it will actually be pin stuff and not family stuff. but either way, i've never been on a cruise, and i've been dying to go for the longest time.

Hope it works out for you Nancy & you get to join Cruise on the cruise...!!!

Buggin'
Amber

My Sissy and her husband are goin on the cruise with us!!
I've warned her about my nutty pin-head friends. So I think she's ready. She is alot of fun once you get to know her. Just don't shock her toooo bad you guys!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

We are so looking forward to this one. Hopefully there will be no stresses left at home awaiting our return like last time. Our life is still a bit crazy with mom and all. But we're hangin in there.

So glad to see some new missed faces going on this one. And some others returning again like June, Bob, Amber and Joanne. How great!!

Kareoke...Look out!!! Here we come!!!!

By the way, my sister has a great voice too.

Love y'all! ;)
Winnie

Hey Winnie...!!!

Mom & I cant wait to see you & Fred again...no mention meet your sister & her husband...!!!

See ya'll soon...!!!

Buggin'
Amber

Seven of us are going ... me, hubby, 13 yo DD, friend and 12 yo DD, another friend and 11 yo DD.

It was so cool to see this post up again. Boy, it will be here before you know it.

Okay, can I Pack now?

Guess it is still too early.

Darlene

Have ya'll come upon any good songs for karaoke this time around?!? Cant wait to hear it...!!!

Im so excited about the cruise ya'll...!!! Only 152 days & countin'!!!

Buggin'
Amber

&

Carolina Girl
Jo Ann

I can not believe it!!! It is almost JULY!!!! The cruise
will be here before we know it, HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!

Just think after the September Event, I do not know
about all of you but we will be in CRUISE MODE all
the way!!!

You know how much fun we have, and just think how
many more of our friends are going this time, I do not
know how we are going to be able to stand waiting!!!!!
Im Not!! :)

Well, We are ready for an official count down when
everyone else is and we look forward to seeing everyone
on the cruise!!! Let alone at the September Event!!!! :)

CANT WAIT!!!!!

Dana :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter