I just heard on the news Disney is.....

I just searched several different news sites (Bloomberg, MSNBC, WSJ, Yahoo Business, Disney's Investor Relations, etc.) and there was nothing that indicated this. Bloomberg is very fast to post this kind of information, since it's widely used by financial companies.

Terk -1,

Don't waste your time. Scroll down on the original post and you'll see it says APRIL FOOLS.

Don't believe anything you read on these boards today.

Disney must be the brunt of the April fools today. I heard(really heard) a part of a report on the radio today that said that Disney had reported that Walt had been "thawed out" He had been frozen at death and that all company assets and control would now be returned to him. They stated that ME had no comment on the report. Then they finally said "April Fools"

LoL, Having fun !
Thank you !

Chantale

I have been falling for these all day, but not this time!

The one abou the arrested pool hoppers was great !

I didnt think anyone would belive it. Since its april fools day I just to fool somone.LOL Would we do if that really happened? Scary thought!
Matt:bounce:

Originally posted by Donalds_best_pal
I didnt think anyone would belive it. Since its april fools day I just to fool somone.LOL Would we do if that really happened? Scary thought!
Matt:bounce:

I don't think Disney has to worry. I know we spend enough on Disney to keep 'em afloat for at least a year ;) ---at least sometimes it feel like we do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter