I just cheated on Mickey - Now I have to make it up to him

kaetra

Magic is Real
I just booked 3 nights in Wisconsin Dells and I'm so, so sad about it. The spreadsheet estimate for the trip, gas, food, hotel, and activities totals in at a whopping $1,100!! I can't freaking beleive it! And we're preparing 2/3 of our own meals (with the room's microwave ugh), only doing a couple things outside the hotel and I got a supposed 'discounted' room rate at the water park hotel.

I wanted a quick cheap getaway to a nearby place for our 10th wedding anniversary (omg that sounds so sad - 10th at the Dells - blech). I'm not gonna bash the Dells too much but I've never been so sad booking a vacation before and it's all because it's NOT WDW!

And after I did all the math and realized it's going to be around $1,100 we're spending to drive from Chicago and spend 3 nights at a STUPID (sorry) Dells water park resort all I can think of is that a couple hundred more bucks and I could have been with Mickey later this year.

I must hide these feelings, my husband already thinks I have a WDW 'problem'. I'll have to put on a brave face and TRY to enjoy the Dells. Waaahhhhh!!!! :sad2:

But I know the CURE! As soon as the new WDW rates/deals come out in August I might have to do a little research. I'll do it quietly and secretly. No one has to know Mickey! It's just our little secret. So sneaky.

Is hiding something a sure sign of addiction? Naw, that's not one of the signs at ALL.

I think I'll finally start my February 2011 WDW trip report. That will take the edge off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter