I hesitate to ask this, but....

Fridye

<font color=FF66FF>Believes in Magic!<br><font col
Can anyone suggest a good double jogging stroller? I'm not trying to start a debate on jogging strollers at the parks, but my search on this topic didn't provide anything helpful.

If you used one at WDW and found it easy to fold, transport on the trams, and maneuver around the parks and through doorways, please let me know which one you own. I may be asking the impossible, but it never hurts to ask (unless, of course, this thread gets locked because I stirred up a hornet's nest!):D

I found the Baby Jogger City Twinner that was designed for WDW, but it costs around $400. I'd like to spend a little less.

Thanks!

Sorry I can't really help. But just wanted to mention that someone posted a few months ago about NOT being able to go into the parks with their jogging stroller.

Thanks for the reply. I'd still like to know of any good ones even if I don't take one to WDW.

I have a zillion strollers but not a jogging one. I took a look at the one you mentioned though. Just wanted to add that it should be allowed because it has 2 small front wheels and not the traditional large front wheel. It looks like a nice stroller.

Yes, Kate-n-Sam, I had read that Disney had the City Twinner designed that way so they wouldn't jut out like other joggers. I just hate to spend $400. I was hoping someone found something comparable that didn't cost so much.

My other thought was to hook two Instep Saturn jogging strollers together, if possible. "Miss Park Avenue" on another thread gave it a good review, it seemed to have a front wheel that tucked under, and she paid $118 for it. $236 is a better price for two than $400. Plus, if you could use them separately or together, it would be very versatile. The only problem might be the width of two together. I may have to check it out myself at a store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter