I have three Disney/ESPN accounts

BeccaG

DIS Veteran
So I was doing some research for my fantasy football team and found this cool tool on espn.com called crystal ball which predicts how much your players will score and who you should start. (Total side note, if any of you have a fantasy team, this looks like a great tool.) Anyhow, so I registered for espn.com. Go visit the Disneyworld site next to update my customized maps for our upcoming trip. There is nothing there! So I log out, log in, and walah, they are there. Flip back to espn, says I don't have a team. . . OK, then I realize since espn is a Disney site they are connected!! So, I ask espn for my login name, just to see what would happen. I get three names, including my DVC members name! So, is there anyway to combine accounts? Anyone know? I mean its not the end of the world but it would be nice to streamline!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter