I Have Openings in my Private HHN RIP Tour October 6

th
-- oh yeah!

I just checked back into this thread as we booked a last minute trip on air miles tonight...

Sadly we're checking out on the 6th and doing HHN on 4&5 so just missed you :(

Have an amazing night!

Hi,
My name is Ron and I don't have private messaging yet, because I just joined to post under this post. I have been a long term lurker and have gotten great advice from this site. Heading down to Universal for Horror nights and the friend I was going with just backed out. I was thinking I would now not be able to go because it is one thing I don't want to do alone. However I saw this and was wondering if you still had room. If so I would love to join you on the 6th. Let me know.
Thanks

th
OOh Patigger, you may be another that will love this tour -- to death. LOL Ron, post more than 10 times and you can send a PM (personal message) to Mac. She's the one to talk about cost, etc. Post here, or in other threads, to get your posts past 10. Oh and welcome, we are a friendly bunch.

There is room for you but you need ten post in order to pm

Need to be able to contact you with info

Post in the game forums to get in more posts
Or any thread you wish

Hi,
My name is Ron and I don't have private messaging yet, because I just joined to post under this post. I have been a long term lurker and have gotten great advice from this site. Heading down to Universal for Horror nights and the friend I was going with just backed out. I was thinking I would now not be able to go because it is one thing I don't want to do alone. However I saw this and was wondering if you still had room. If so I would love to join you on the 6th. Let me know.
Thanks

Go to the game thread, easy to get quick posts there

We have our 10 peeps for the private tour

Would like to thank all the homies that have been contacting me

Will start planning October 5, 2018 private rip tour this week end

Have 5 slots already filled for next years tour
If I have most of the slots filled by repeats, will make the tour hold at 12

I'm waiting for the "oh no, hope I don't go blind pic"

Saw something really icky tonight over by MIB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!