I Have Openings in my Private HHN RIP Tour October 6

macraven

Proud Redhead
Join in for the best private RIP HHN tour

I booked a private rip hhn tour for October 6.
When I booked this tour, I was full with 10 peeps but when it came time to pay me by check, 4 peeps never got back to me. No response, no nothing ....like they fell off the planet.....

What was all set in place prior to the booking and after the booking, changed.

I did replace one spot but still have openings to add 3 more

The tour group meets up at 6:15 at La Bamba
From there, we leave with our tour guide at 6:30.
Our tour ends at 2:00 am Saturday

Since it is a private tour, the evening will be directed by me for how we want to proceed by sharing with the tour guide.
I do group emails to all in the group and everyone "votes" on choices.
(rides, where to eat, repeat houses/scare zones, etc)
All in the group will be making decisions and then I pass the info on to the tour guide.

We will hit all houses two times, some favorites will be done 3 times.
Will see each house with Team A and Team B scareactors in them.

We will have entrance into the houses over the line waits

Have a section area for Bill and Teds show, set up in advance.

Will decide as a group for what rides we want to do.

There is a required 30 minute dinner hour set in place as the Tour Guide has a break time in their contract.

We do bathroom breaks/drinks when needed.

We do go back to LaBamba for free apps, drinks of water/soda
Alcohol is additional costs

Contact me on this board or by pm for more info.

Everyone pays the same amount and pays me in advance
Depending on how many slots I fill, means less I pay.

macraven

I'd love to do this. Were considering coming back for HHN despite doing two weeks in August, but it would probably be closer to the end of the month :(

Hope you find someone!

I'd love to do this. Were considering coming back for HHN despite doing two weeks in August, but it would probably be closer to the end of the month :(

Hope you find someone!

If you are going to do HHN at the end of september, I know of someone that is thinking of doing a private tour for last september weekend .

Long time participant in this tour chiming in here

Ageee that this is 'the best' private RIP out there.

Over Columbus Day weekend the crowds are 'scary' large. This is a most excellent :) way to ensure you can get it all done while enjoying the company of a core group of like-minded fans.

It's a great way to get the benefits of an exclusive RIP tour, custom designed to the groups' preferences at a fraction of the price.

Even the shorter, basic HHN public tours often sell out that weekend

Mod Mac has a undeniable passion for all things HHN and works tirelessly every year to provide the participants a truly stellar experience.

Join in for the best private RIP HHN tour

Everyone pays the same amount and pays me in advance
Depending on how many slots I fill, means less I pay.

macraven

How much would the cost work out to per person (on top of ticket price)? We (wife and I) have FF Plus passes.

How much would it be as it currently stands + 2 more people, and how much if all 12 slots are filled?

I should have said, less i pay.

I paid the entire tour up front so if i fill all the openings, i did not pass on the loss to the others in the present group.

anyone joining in at this point, pays the same as the others have already to me.

i went back and edited my post so not to confuse others.
holding the group at 10 if at all possible.

I'd love to do a private tour, but alas, we will be there opening weekend. If someone is reading this and they are only going one night and it happens to be October 6, they'd be crazy to pass up your offer. You're guaranteed to see all houses at least twice, see all scare zones, see Bill and Ted's show, ride some rides, and get to cut to the front of the line everywhere all night.

Standard HHN ticket << Express Pass < Public RIP tour << Private RIP tour

Mac I'am so looking forward to your Private RIP Tour. No one knows Universal and HHN like you do. Looking forward to a great evening of fun, scares, rides and hanging with fellow Dis friends.

How much would the cost work out to per person (on top of ticket price)? We (wife and I) have FF Plus passes.

How much would it be as it currently stands + 2 more people, and how much if all 12 slots are filled?

I rethought about it after I sent you a pm last night.

I have 3 openings now, but if there are two couples that want to join the group, I can call vip tours and talk with them for having a group of 11.
I believe the addition would not add to anyone's cost if we moved to 11 for the group.

If there would be, I would work it out with the last individual if there is any surcharge

As it is now, everyone pays the same.
I'm the one that is responsible as I paid for the entire tour in advance when I booked it.

I will not profit financially from adding more to the group.

Bumb. If you want to stick to 10, I can give up my spot, if 4 want to come. Whatever is easier, so Mac gets a full tour group.

Lynne bite your tongue
Lol

You are not going anywhere ......

I called vip tours and they will work with me

I still working with another person that is a maybe so we could be at 8 peeps soon

Ditto with Mac and Keisha, stay with us Lynne we are going to have a great time on this VIP tour. We are with our fearless leader Mac. This is going to be the best tour at HHN for sure.

I'd love to do a private tour, but alas, we will be there opening weekend. If someone is reading this and they are only going one night and it happens to be October 6, they'd be crazy to pass up your offer. You're guaranteed to see all houses at least twice, see all scare zones, see Bill and Ted's show, ride some rides, and get to cut to the front of the line everywhere all night.

Standard HHN ticket << Express Pass < Public RIP tour << Private RIP tour

Hope in the future your dates will match up with our tour dates and join the group

We have been doing the Friday at Columbus Day weekend for years

I just looked at public rip hhn tour prices
For Friday 10/6, public tour is going for $266.24
That's with taxes and no discounts

My private hhn rip tour per person is less than that and double the tour time
and multiple house viewings

wish you could as you would be thrilled of all the tour group will do
and you would fit in nicely with all of us

last year for Bill and Teds........
each year we do our group picture there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter