I have BRACES...

JFox

DIS Veteran
IMG_0239.JPG and I love them. I knew when I got my braces in February I would have them for my wedding day. We have a mini MK portrait session in 2 weeks and I am trying to decide on a color for my elastic bands. In the past I have had all kinds of colors. I don't know if I should pick white to match my teeth, silver to match the bracket or a color. I will probably repeat the elastic color for our ceremony. There is no way to hide them and it isn't an option to take them off. What do you think?

What color do you have on now?

I had my braces taken OFF in February! :) ceramic (white) uppers and normal metal bottoms.

I never changed from my old standby, smoke, but I wish I had done lavender or light blue or any pink. For events like this, I would probably have gone with smoke, though.

Coming from someone that has not had braces but both sister, niece, and nephew did...
I'd either go with white or what could be cool is if you already have wedding colors picked then have your rubber bands reflect those colors.

20171006_080726.png
Darla.jpg
Right now I have Yellow and Purple to match my Darla Sherman costume for MNSSHP. My BF is going to be Nemo!

My shoes are this Fuschia color and I will match my bouquet to them.

My favorite color elastic are the Screaming Pink, Mediterranean and Lavender. I'm leaning towards a bright color versus white or silver.

Last edited:

I went with Screaming Pink. Decided to embrace rather than blend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!