I had a Cheeseburger in Paridise! OKW

conciergekelly

DIS Veteran
Just got back from a great trip at OKW in a studio. I must say it was lovely! It was a girl only trip (my best friend and I). We had a blast! OKW was so nice and lush. The room was clean and perfect. It was in building 51 and had a nice view of the golf greens (a busy road in the background, but it was fine). At first I was disappointed with the far location but the bus system worked so well that I wouldn't worry about it next time. It was sooo relaxing. I enjoyed the theming and the colors of the buildings, the decor. I have been to Key West and this resort felt so much like it (with a fresh paint job :rotfl: ). I loved the themed pool and the music that they played. When I got home I couldn't get Cheesburger in Paridise out of my head :rolleyes1 . We just had to have a burger while we were waiting for Tiffany towncar to pick us up! MMMM I also had to get used to sharing the bed with my hubby when I got home.. Having a queen sized bed to myself for 4 nights was heavenly! :cloud9: Loved OKW!

Glad that you enjoyed your trip to my home!!! :)

You said you had a cheeseburger in Paradise. So did you go over to the Boardwalk to get one?;)

Glad you had a great time.

HBC

Happy Birthday Cat said:
You said you had a cheeseburger in Paradise. So did you go over to the Boardwalk to get one?;)

Glad you had a great time.

HBC
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Although I consider OKW to be paradise, I've gotta admit-that was a good one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter