I got through, and got the discount (partially)

Pamlur

No longer a newbie. Still has a tag.
I got through right at 6:00 my time (7:00 Eastern) and actually got somebody who answered for The Disney Club. She worked and worked and worked with me, and here's what we got:

I had two, 2-bedroom villas and a studio villa booked for BCV, 9/6-9/13, on two different files. The new code was NOT available for the 2-bedroom villas but was for the studios and 1-bedroom villas.

She immediately applied the discount to the studio, and brought the price down by $700. Good deal! Then we started working on the others. One had to stay as a 2-bedroom, because there are three kidlets involved, so that one we left alone. But the other one could be broken into 2, 1-bedroom villas and we did that. Of course, that meant she had to go BACK into the other file and add one because I could only have two room/villas on each file. She happily took care of all of it.

Final number is, we saved about $2500 for the week, since the 2-bedroom villa didn't qualify for this code. She invited me to keep trying on that one, because you just never know when another discount will come along.

I'm thrilled! Any discount tends to just send me into euphoria!

Good luck to everybody else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter