I Got My Pin Swap Pin (s)

Just got my pin swap in the mail today! Thank you DisCritter for the totally adorable 102 Dalmations dangle pin. This one's definitely going in my pin book!

Thank you Alberto Vargas for the wonderful WDW 2000 Happpy New Year Pin! I've been trying to trade for that pin for so long!

Take Care!
Mary

I just received my Pin Swap pin and wanted to thank Tinkerbel129 for the wonderful WDW 29th Anniversary pin she sent. As soon as I opened the envelope, Jeff jumped all over the pin. It is amazing how easily he is entertained. At least it kept him out of my hair for a little while and anyone who can do that is ok in my book. Thanks again for the great pin. I really love it.

Trina

I WANT TO THANK MY PINPAL, JESSICA (PLUTOPINS JLML) FOR THE BEAUTIFUL DISNEYLAND RED BALLON PIN. SORRY IT HAS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO THANK YOU - I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH A LOT LATELY. IT IS MY FIRST PIN FROM DISNEYLAND, SO, THANK YOU PLUTOPINS JLM SO VERY MUCH. IT WAS GREAT GETTING MY FIRST PIN SWAP IN THE MAIL.

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER SWAP,

DEBBIE ºOº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter