• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I FINALLY got to......

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
see the end of Finding Nemo!:bounce: :bounce:

It was playing at our local budget theatre so DD and I went!

It was too cute!

And guess what is playing next weekend!?!

ARGH! Mateys'!

Pirates of the Carribbean!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I get to spend the weekend with Captn Jack Sparrow!

Scratch
pirate:

I still haven't seen Nemo either ... I figure I'll just pick it up when it comes out on DVD :) I would definitely want to watch POTC again ::yes::

Bunnyfoo & Snowwark it is too bad you did not get to see Finding Nemo in the theatre. I think it is one of my all time favourite movies. It was so well done. The animation was superb. They did a really good job animating underwater scenes. You have to at least see it on video but I am sure it will lose a lot, not being on big screen.

I kept saying that I was going to see "Nemo" but never did. Now I am with the rest of you waiting for it to come out on video.

I thought I was the only one who hasn't watched Nemo ... We should find a theatre that's playing Nemo and have a mini DIS meet *lol* :p

I am going to bet that it will play at Imax before the release on video if not then check out the Rainbow cinemas in London it may actually be there now if it hasn't allready been and gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter