I DREAMed a DREAM: A Disney World and Disney Cruise PTR

heyyyitsliana

Earning My Ears
"To all that come to this happy place: welcome"
And by "happy place", I mean my PTR :thumbsup2

This is my first TR and PTR on this wonderful place called the DIS so I guess introductions are necessary. My name is Liana, I'm 16 years old, and a lover of anything and everything Disney. :wave2:
I should probably introduce my parents as well but i'll just let them be known as DM and DD. DM is also a lover of anything Disney and my partner in crime when it comes to vacation planning. My DD would love to go on vacation without any planning at all and while he doesn't scream Disney like DM and I, he puts up with our crazy antics :rotfl2:

My first trip to Disney World was in 2001 with my parents and i've been hooked ever since. My parents also bought into DVC that year which has allowed us to make countless memories. pixiedust:
My first Disney Cruise, actually my first cruise ever for that matter, was in 2003 on the Magic and my only recollection of the cruise was hitting my head in the shower :rotfl: Now, that didn't sit well with my 6-year old self and I had no desire to cruise after that. That was until the Magic decided to come to our backyard of NYC last summer. I wasn't ready to give up my beloved Disney World completely yet, so as a family we decided on doing 2 of the 2-night cruises to nowhere with a week at WDW in between. The 2 cruises were the best thing we have ever decided to do and now cruising with Disney is all I can think or talk about.

Here's a picture of of us last year on the Magic. That's me on the left with DD in the middle and DM on the right.

And now here we are, a year later and getting ready to begin another journey. We're leaving for Florida in 17 days and will be there for 11. :cool1:
The first 4 nights will be spent will my grandparents in south FL, then we will drive to Orlando for a 2-night stay in Disney World, and finally we will embark on the Disney Dream for 4 nights :yay:
I hope you'll join me and my family for the ride :)

Up Next: Planing! (My favorite part of the trip)

Hi there! What an awesome photo of your family, and yay for your upcoming trip!! I'm going on my first cruise next month - hopefully I don't hit my head and have a bad time ;) Looking forward to the rest of your ptr!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter