I Don’t Know If I’ll Ever Visit Disneyland Again

TsWade2

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but since I didn’t get a chance to get the Dream Key Pass before it’s sold out and I heard the reservations are going to stay at Disneyland forever, I don’t know if I’ll be able to visit Disneyland again. I don’t think the Dream Key Passes are going to be on sale again and I’ve heard getting in the reservation is going to be tricky. If I’m unable to get the Dream Key pass and if it’s not coming back and the reservations are going to stay forever, then I guess it’s the end of my Disneyland days. I feel like I want to live another state and forget about Disneyland. I don’t know. I wish I can find a way, but there’s nothing I can do to visit Disneyland. :sad:

Last edited:
Since this is The Coping Compassion forum, I will move this to the DL community forum.

Instead of spending $1400 on a Dream Key, use that money to buy day tickets throughout the year.

Or buy one of the cheaper Keys, and use the money you saved to supplement occasional day ticket visits on days you’re blocked out.

A Dream Key is not required to visit. In fact, it seems easier to visit with day tickets since reservations are more available.

Instead of spending $1400 on a Dream Key, use that money to buy day tickets throughout the year.

Or buy one of the cheaper Keys, and use the money you saved to supplement occasional day ticket visits on days you’re blocked out.

A Dream Key is not required to visit. In fact, it seems easier to visit with day tickets since reservations are more available.
Yeah, I just to talk to my brother and I did some research and that really makes sense now. I guess I'll have to stick to tickets for awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter