I Did It!

Brika

Mouseketeer
I just booked our first trip to DL! I can't wait. We used the getawaytoday site, and I think we have a good deal. I'm so excited. We booked three character meals along with our reservations. I'm wondering when and how I go about making reservations or PS for these... 60 days??? Is it as hard as WDW ones? I'm worried that we paid for them and now won't get in, especially the times we'd like.

Thanks!

Brika

YAY! Getawaytoday is awesome! I have been using them for 12 years. :cool1:
You can call 60 days ahead to Disney Dining to set all that other stuff up.

Congrats on your upcoming trip, Brika!
As long as you call 60 days out you will get the times you want...unless you are going over a holiday - when are you going?

Congratulations! Getaway usually has some great deals. What are the dates of your trip? Depending on when will determine your meal availability, but I have always been able to get what I want up till about 2-3 weeks beforehand even during busy seasons. Granted I don't eat at BB, but for the character meals, that has been my experience.

Have fun!

EXCELLENT!!!! Getawaytoday is the best by far. You will be extremely happy with them. Thats who I go through as they are amazing.

Have a fantastic trip. I know how excited you are right now. Congrats.
:goodvibes

have a great trip, it is so exciting planning and the anticipation of being in DL. :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter