I Did It....After Years Of Thinking About It..

prez65

Mouseketeer
After several trips to Disney over the past 5 Years I have been thinking about joining DVC.

Well, I was in Disney on another Vacation the begining of March and purchased into DVC (SSR).
I have been reading these threads since I have gotten back from my vacation, asking myself....."did I do the right thing?"

I feel now for certain that I did the right thing, partialy because of this board but also the fact that I called DVC yesterday to see which resort would be available for a 1 bedroom...the last week of June of this year....They where all available! I guess it is the time of year I am going because I see a lot on this board about it getting harder to get a resort... but this is usually the time of year I go anyway so I guess it works out great for me....(I only went this March because of a wedding I had to go to in Vero Beach).

I still have not decided which resort I will be going to....I will leave it up to my Wife to make that decision over the next few days. I just can't wait to get back to Disney........

Welcome home...(you may soon get tired of hearing this)

I would advise staying at the Beach Club as it is awesome in the summer and hard to book. Stay at Wilderness in the Winter. Stay at OKW for large and quite rooms. Stay at SSR for the Downtown Disney action. Stay at Boardwalk for a nice atlantic city feel and close to EPCOT.

Thanks for the welcome and the advice on where to stay. I have stayed at the Yacht Club about 4 years ago and I loved that place....so I am hoping the wife chooses BCV...She is leaning towards the OKW because of the point difference to stay there.

Welcome home!

Another vote for BCV if you can get in, try it while you can!

Bobbi :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter