I can't figure out how to add my hotel res to my Universal account

Gentry2004

DIS Veteran
Is it not possible? What am I missing?

We are new to Universal. I booked a room (well a couple of consecutive reservations to be able to get what we wanted) for a week and then I also created an online account with Universal. I have not purchased tickets yet. Is there a way to tell my Universal account about the hotel reservations I have (a la Disney) or does Universal not work like that?

Thanks.

Is it not possible? What am I missing?

We are new to Universal. I booked a room (well a couple of consecutive reservations to be able to get what we wanted) for a week and then I also created an online account with Universal. I have not purchased tickets yet. Is there a way to tell my Universal account about the hotel reservations I have (a la Disney) or does Universal not work like that?

Thanks.

The hotels aren't owned by Universal so nope :( (at least not that I've ever been able to do or heard of.) Your tickets will show once you purchase them, though :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter