I am so ready to go!

PaulAllensMom

Earning My Ears
Well, I've got the plane tickets for DS (9y/o) and myself, reservations at the HRH, 5 day UE passes, single day passes for Sea World, and I am so ready to go! But our trip isn't until May 25. Bummer. This is a really great board, I really appreciate all of the money-saving tips I got from reading here. Thanks to all of you! The only bad thing is, I keep reading here and thinking of our upcoming trip instead of working. Oh well, back to work.

I have the same problem. We're going May 8-12 and the seven week wait is going to kill me!!! All I can do is surf the boards while the laundry and dishes keep piling up.

Enjoy your trip!:bounce::bounce: :bounce:

The bummer for me is I had to move my May trip to June! Too bad, my Michael and your son are both 9 and I'll bet they would've had a ball hanging out at the parks! :D

Isn't this board terrific! You're going to have a great time.

Robinrs, too bad you had to move your trip, my DS would love to meet up with another 9 y/o to ride rides with, especially since his old mom finds it hard to keep up with him sometimes! But I probably won't have any trouble on this trip, since I think I'm more excited than he is about going. I'm going to print out all those MIB tips before we go and study them so I can max out my score, and I can't wait to ride the Spiderman ride. I'm not to sure about the Incredible Hulk rollercoaster, but I guess I can survive anything once. Is there a good coffee place that sells lattes in the HRH or nearby? I do need that double shot of espresso in the morning to get going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter