Hyperspace mountain and March of the first order ending.

I’m so sad hyperspace mountain is already ending :( we won’t be there until mid July.

vader-nooooo.jpg

Apologies to those that are disappointed by this, but...

This news makes me so happy!!! You may find that surprising based on my name/ avatar, but I just love regular Space Mountain so much more. This will make our mid June trip even better!!!
Will it be back by then? How long does changing the overlay take?

This disappoints me. I prefer Hyperspace, I have seen the March at HS. Oh well, at least its not Ghost Galaxy......

Well boo. I get there June 1. I guess I'll just have to repeatedly ride HSM since it's my most favorite ride ever. I was really hoping to see the March of the First Order also :(

I arrive on June 3rd myself and start going to the parks on June 4th. Last year I caught Hyperspace Mountain and loved it, have not rode the original version so that should be interesting. I'm also really hoping Pirates opens back up earlier than anticipated so I get more days of riding it.

Awwww... I prefer Hyperspace. Hopefully my grandson will get to ride as Hyperspace this weekend.

Seems weird that it was only done for a short time. Is it to coincide with the the new Solo movie? I was hoping it would still be there on the 9th when we get there, but I guess not.

Boo, I was hoping they'd keep March of the First Order, but we got to see it as HS in February, so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter