Hydration Pack

Unofficial627

Mouseketeer
I finally found a site with the Hydration Pack on it. http://www.ems.com/products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441774253&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302160973&bmUID=1054232757373
Kind of long, sorry about that... but anyway, does anyone have this? Or does anyone know of anyone who has this? If so, does it work well in the heat? Does it hold a lot (both water, and extras such as wallets or park passes and some spare change). And was it worth it to buy it or would you just buy a cheap one at Wal-Mart with a water bottle ($40 vs. $3.95). Thanks!

I couldn't get your link to work. But i have one made by Camelbak (www.camelbak.com) and it's pretty good. it's better if you have ice in the bag along with your water. mine isn't very big, but has extra spots for wallet, cards, etc - and also has a "bungee cord" on the front to hold stuff that won't fit inside the bag (eg jackets.) I use mine when i go rollerblading or jogging.

but if you will only be using it at WDW, i would think that it's better to buy a water bottle strap or something like that.... i wouldn't splurge unless you know you'll be using it elsewhere.

I bought mine at Walmart last year. Its a bit smaller than the camelback but it does have the water bag and it holds almost 2 liters of water i think. Its very sturdy, I use it as a pocketbook/backpack and everyone loves it!! the best part is that Walmart had it on Clearance last year for 19.99. I ve never used it in Disney but have used it when I go horseback riding since it has the straps that close at your waist and on oyur chest so it doesnt fall off or move....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter