Hurricane Patti "hanname" died.

jpmom97

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to let you all know my mom Hurricanpatti or Hanname as some of you knew her died Tues. She suffered for a very long time with Cardiomyopathy. She was also on kidney dialysis and her little body just couldn't take it anymore. She hadn't been on here in a while b/c she was in and out of the hospital so much in the past few months. We had our trip to Disney planned but she wasn't able to go so she never got to see SSR. She did love Disneyworld though. I have lost my best friend in the whole world and feel very lost right now. She did enjoy you all and her infamous post.

hanname everyone, Jeneen.

I'm saying a prayer for you right now that you get through this time of grief.
I can't even imagine how hard it is to lose a parent.

I am so sorry for your loss - you are in all our thoughts during this difficult time :grouphug:

Charlotte

Janeen

I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that God will give you strength and comfort in the coming days. :grouphug:

I am so so sorry for your loss. My Mom died almost 6 years ago and I am still grieving so I feel your pain. Your mother will be missed, and remembered here for her wonderful sense of humor, great attitude and spirit. She blessed us with the gift of "hanname". Please take care of yourself and know that many prayers are being said for your mother, and for you and your family. Hugs to you.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. She sounds like a very special lady. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry for your loss. My mom was with me on my first trip to WDW, with my dd who celebrated her 6th b-day there. So, when we bought DVC 4 yrs later, we didn't tell her and we were going to surprise her with a week-long trip to BWV's. However the day we buried her, is the day we got our paperwork from DVC..all accepted. We never got to take her with us. That next trip was hard. But, I do still feel her presence. It has been 2 years now...still hard to believe. It is so hard to lose your mom....saying a prayer for you, and for her. :hug:

I am very sorry for your loss...you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers- :grouphug:
She brought alot of joy to alot of people here-

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

We are very sorry for your loss, and Patti and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

We greatly enjoyed Patti's spirit and good humor...and of course, her Hanname! Her emergence changed a discussion that was humorous into a warm, very human friendship between people who didn't even know each other and herself. You could tell by her brief posts that she was a lady full of life and love. The thing that made the Hanname thread really special was not the humor, but Patti's enjoyment of all of our silliness which she unintentionally started.

Patti and her Hanname will be missed here too.

Thoughts and prayers to you at this time of loss. :grouphug:

Please accept my condolences. Prayers for all of you. She made such a bright spot here on the DVC community board for awhile. She had a great attitude. Hanname will live on for quite a few of us.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless.

Oh, I am so very sorry to hear of this, Patti was a very special woman here to us and I know she had to be a great Mom and Grandmom. I have thought of her so often because of the Hanname thread and was always glad that she enjoyed it too :goodvibes

I know I will always remember her and I am praying for comfort for you and yours in this great loss :grouphug:

Jeneen,

I am so sorry for your loss. Patty's good spirit amazed me and it must have been even more wonderful to know her in the real world. I'd like to think that every day is a day at Disney for her now.

She will be missed more than you know. I can't imagine the loss you are feeling. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts