• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hurricane Jitters!

Bacrd

Mouseketeer
These recent hurricanes have started to make me nervous. How close to your cruise do you start "watching" the storms that may affect you?

We live on the coast of NC so once they declare that a storm will probably make it to land, we watch it. I'm happy that Isabel wont be affecting our cruise but not we are preparing for it to hit our home.

Its not the hurricanes that have me worried. The ship still sails just to different ports.

Its the "other thing" that keeps the Magic in port that has me concerned.

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
Low tide???...

No BD she is worried that with the price of gas these days the Magic won't be able to get it's tank refilled :teeth:

Originally posted by Bacrd
These recent hurricanes have started to make me nervous. How close to your cruise do you start "watching" the storms that may affect you?

Since we are on the same cruise, I'll be watching it right along with you! Check out this website: http://www.hurricanewarning.net
I've been checking it periodically. Email me if you would like! tkpowell@unicom-alaska.com
I see you are in the accounting field also, I've been doing Medicaid Billing for about 5 months, before that I did payroll, and I've done receivables, payables, you name it. Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter