Humble Request for Pixie Dust

Mortlives

DIS Veteran
Hi, All.

I feel a little silly, but, I'm nervous anyway. According to our counter, we're in the single digits, and I'm starting to panic.

Here's why:
First family trip to WDW:
planned arrival - Sept 15, 2001
actual arrival - Sept 22, 2002
(trip postponed by events which will live in infamy)

Second family trip to WDW:
planned arrival- Feb 1, 2003
actual arrival - Feb 10, 2003
(trip postponed due to DS breaking leg on Jan 29)

Third family trip to WDW:
planned arrival - August 24, 2003
Air Canada understaffed, blackouts cause computer to blow on Aug 15.

Please send Pixie Dust my way, we can't postpone this time, and besides, just once I'd like to stick to the original plan.

Thanks in advance,
Mort.

Sending some PD your way ... :p

I hope things go smoothly for you!

More Pixie Dust for you that this is the trip that will be perfect in every way. :)

Sending lots of Pixie Dust from Cape Breton!!!
I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll have a wonderful time.
Kelsey's Mom

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Third Times a Charm!

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter