Hulk vs. RnR

sydney111

Earning My Ears
so i'm going to IOA next weekend and personally , i love RNR but i don't know if i can handle dueling dragons and the hulk . What's the comparison between these two?

I have motion sickness and I can handle going on RnR once but Hulk and Dueling Dragons would send me to the floor. They are hard core. I would check out you tube videos to that will show you the intensity so you can decide.

Well Dueling Dragons (Dragon Challenge) would be hard to survive as it is a pile of junk metal on the ground right now (closed).

If you can do RNR, you can easily survive The Hulk. My DW is not a coaster person, and the Hulk is her favorite coaster. VERY smooth ride, very gentle arcs and loops. With the accelerated launch there is no time to worry about what is about to come - 3-2-1, annnnnd - we're flying!!!! The only way I got her on the 1st time was we were given a free FOTL after a disaster ride on Ripsaw falls. Now it's on the itinerary every time.

IMO, RNR is a bit of a snore after the lift first 30 seconds. Then it turns into more of a wild mouse coaster. And a slow one at that.

DD is probably the most intense coaster I have ridden; will miss it. It was not tall or fast, but the curves and loops were so tight that the g-forces were incredible. It's the only time I've been on a coaster where I have thought "I could barf" only then to think, "nope, at 3 g's ain't nothin' comin' up anyway"...

BTW - you'll get a lot more information about these on the Universal Forum a bit further down the main page here on DIS.

Last edited:
I love RnR, but the Hulk rattles my brain way too much. I've done it twice over two different trips, but I couldn't do it more than once in the same day or same week even. I guess everyone is different, but for me the smoothness of the Hulk is nowhere near the smoothness of RnR, I just feel like my head is bouncing all over on the Hulk...might just be how the seats fit people differently. I didn't have that problem on DD, but alas as mentioned it is gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter