• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hrh Wow!!!

Shelton

Earning My Ears
We stayed Thursday 9/27/01 and were impressed with the HRH.We were able to check in before 9:00am and were given a deluxe room upgrade.Everyone there was very nice and the service was great.It seemed that the employees went out of their way to be helpful and glad to see us.

The room was HUGE and the beds were very soft and comfortable.There was milk and cookies waiting for us at the end of the day which was nice for the kids (and tasty too).

The use of the FOTL room card was worth it even though it crowds were very low.It came in handy on the big rides and the Barney show.

With some of the deals going on and the smaller crowds it is a great time to go. We debated on going or not and were glad we did.

The HRH was a perfect way to celebrate my 40th birthday.

Glad you had fun! Where did you eat? What were your kids favorite rides/attractions?

How was the show. Were there alot of people there? Did Barney do the Knicker Bocker?
Thanks for the trip report it sounds interesting.

Dan-tot

We sat in the inner circle (up front) at the Barney show.Yes they did Mr. Kincker Bocker, Grandpaws farm,I love you songs. Also,the Hannah Barberra show was good for the Kids.

My 6 year old liked Woody Woodpecker rollercoaster at US and The Golden Unicorn at IOA. the animal show is a good show and also Bettlejuice show is good.

We would love to be back there HRH.If you can stay there DO SO.We were able to get a manager special and some other good special rates.If you can't get a good rate keep calling back and be patient. It may take several times to get a good rate but it will be worth the wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter