• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH room locations?

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
Can someone give me an idea of where the standard Garden View rooms are located at HRH? I found this map on an earlier post and printed it, but it doesn't show room locations. So can you give a general idea of where our room might be on this map? Thanks!
http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/hrockmap.html

HI... We were just left there yesterday we also had a garden view room. It was on the 1st floor. The link you posted looks as if the bottom half or other side of the hotel is missing. I belive there is two garden view areas. See where the "9" is on the map it is right arcoss that the rooms would be inside/facing the circle like area. There would be one just like that on the other side also. Hope that makes sense.
We loved are stay very fun!! Can't wait to go back.

wendywoo,
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Were you in the area by #9? Or where #9 would be in a mirror image??:confused:
Thanks.

I think they have way more garden rooms so if you look at the map you would see all windows facing pool are not garden view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter