HRH Pool Question?

MAC3

I'll be quiet now!
Hi Everyone,

Would anyone know what time the pool is open until. I remember being in it rather late but when you're on vacation time really isn't important!

Also what nights do they do the dive in movie? I thought it was Friday nights but maybe I'm mistaken.

TIA,
Lisa

Nevermind I got impatient and called the pool is open until 10:00pm (the girls will be upset) oh well and the dive in movies are only scheduled on Friday & Saturday nights.

Thanks Anyway,
Lisa

Thanks MAC3 for the information. Does anyone know what time the pools open? Also, is there any way to find out which movie will be playing ahead of time?

Thanks

Originally posted by MAC3
Nevermind I got impatient and called the pool is open until 10:00pm (the girls will be upset) oh well and the dive in movies are only scheduled on Friday & Saturday nights.

Thanks Anyway,
Lisa

I just got back today from my FANTASTIC stay at the HRH for 7 nights. The Dive-In movie is ONLY on Friday Night, last week was Scooby-Doo. A Large screen is set up on the beach area with a speaker system.

Is that right?? I thought the pool at HRH when I was there last year opened at 8:00 with the slide opening at 9:00. The PBH pool when I was there last week opened at 8:00 with the slide opening at 9:00.

Originally posted by crashresq
I just got back today from my FANTASTIC stay at the HRH for 7 nights. The Dive-In movie is ONLY on Friday Night, last week was Scooby-Doo. A Large screen is set up on the beach area with a speaker system.

Do you remember what time the Dive-In movie starts??

Thanks!
;) :D ,
Katie

Bummer about Friday night being the only movie night. Do they do it on Saturday's in the summer? I don't recall any activities at the pool during the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter