HRH adding 2 more themed Cabanas!

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
I just got off the phone with HRH recreation to book my cabana in October and the lady told me that they will be adding 2 more themed cabanas real soon.

I asked her which two cabanas will be changing and she said they haven't made a final decision yet, but would know for sure by tomorrow evening (Friday). I will probably call Saturday to find out which two cabanas will be changing, because I currenly have #1 and I want to know if the price will increase.

She also said that people who currently have reservations for the changing cabanas shouldn't be affected because they can update them overnight while the pool is closed??:confused: . I guess it doesn't take much to change a standard cabana to a themed cabana.

I'll post here on Monday when I find the numbers of the cabanas, unless someone else finds out first :p !

;) :D ,
Katie

It was said last year the plan is for all the cabanas to be themed
:jester:

Well I don't know if that is good or bad news.

I don't mind if mine charges because with the club level discount it would only be a only be $20 more for the day & then my kids can enjoy the raft rentals & we will get the free refill on the drinks. So the extras would pay for themselves & we would also have a neat theme.

But it sort of sucks they aren't giving people the option to pay less.

I just want #1, becuase I heard it was the best for the Dive-In Movie.

;) :D ,
Katie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter