Howard Johnson Question

mystic_path

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever taken a cab from the Howard Johnson Hotel to Disneyland? How much did that cost you? Im just trying to figure out financially my option on transportation

mystic_path said:
Has anyone ever taken a cab from the Howard Johnson Hotel to Disneyland? How much did that cost you? Im just trying to figure out financially my option on transportation

Sorry, I don't know how much it costs to take a cab. It's very, very close (7-10 minute if you walk) so I can't imagine it costing an arm and a leg. But, if you take into consideration the time you'll be spending in the cab (1-2 minutes tops), it's pricey.

I do know that it's costs $3.00/day to take the Anaheim Resort Transit (ART):

http://www.rideart.org/

Children 9yrs and younger are free with paid adult. The ticket gives you access to all routes on the ART, so it gives you different options on where you can shop and eat besides the DLR. So, for example, you want to shop at Target to buy supplies, you can take the ART bus from the HOJO to the DLR Transit station (Route B) and then take the ART bus that'll bring you to the stop near the Target (Route J). Cheaper than a taxi and helpful if you don't have transportation. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter