how to look up what ADR's you have?

ljm23

DIS Veteran
I know this has probably been asked before but is there a way to look up what ADR's you have? I know you can go in and enter confirmation numbers and look them up but what if you lost the confirmation numbers?
TIA

I know this has probably been asked before but is there a way to look up what ADR's you have? I know you can go in and enter confirmation numbers and look them up but what if you lost the confirmation numbers?
TIA
If you lost the confirmation numbers, the only way to get them is to call and have the Disney Dining CM pull up the information.

Unfortunately, at this moment there is no way* to automatically pull up all of your ADRs on the website without entering the individual numbers :( (yes, even if they're linked to your resort reservation).

*Caveat: If the ADRs were made in the same "session" as you are currently in, then they may show up. However, unless you kept your browser window open, on the same website, and active since you made them, the session has changed. (In other words, not very likely unless you just made them ;))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter