How to get from Contemporary to Boardwalk (for Bon Voyage)

Daniela Rose

Best. Day. Ever.
what's the easiest, fastest way to get from the contemporary to Boardwalk for the bon voyage breakfast? Won't have a car and will have a 2 and 4 yo. Walk to MK and bus to Boardwalk? Monorail to Epcot and then walk?

Wish we could just take a cab or uber but with the young kids we probably can't.

what's the easiest, fastest way to get from the contemporary to Boardwalk for the bon voyage breakfast? Won't have a car and will have a 2 and 4 yo. Walk to MK and bus to Boardwalk? Monorail to Epcot and then walk?

Wish we could just take a cab or uber but with the young kids we probably can't.
What time is breakfast?

8:45am. It's our check out day and our flight back is at 3:20pm. So figured I'd need to be back at CR to check out and get magical express.
You can take the bus to DHS and then the boat to BW. I think the boats start running from DHS at 8am, and it's about a 15-minute ride. Or you can walk from DHS to BW, which is about a mile on a wide walkway along the canal.

You might be able to walk to MK and get a bus to BW. I would check with the cm's at the MK bus area the day before or earlier, to make sure that you'd be able to get from MK to BW at that early an hour.

You can take the bus to DHS and then the boat to BW. I think the boats start running from DHS at 8am, and it's about a 15-minute ride. Or you can walk from DHS to BW, which is about a mile.

You might be able to walk to MK and get a bus to BW. I would check with the cm's at the MK bus area the day before or earlier, to make sure that you'd be able to get from MK to BW at that early an hour.

Thank you so much. I'm thinking we'll just get one uber with a car seat and one taxi van with a car seat (or two Uber's) and dh and I will each take a kid and split up.

Thank you so much. I'm thinking we'll just get one uber with a car seat and one taxi van with a car seat (or two Uber's) and dh and I will each take a kid and split up.
Yes, you can get 2 Ubers, but they need to be requested on separate accounts. Only a small percentage of Ubers have car seats, so there's no guarantee that 2 (or even 1) will be available at the time you want to go.

The 4yo is legally old enough to be in a booster seat in FL, if you're comfortable with that. You could get an inflatable BubbleBum booster for about $25, and then you'd only have to order one transport with car seat. It's your call whether they're tall enough to be safe in a booster; the law goes only by age.

Yes, you can get 2 Ubers, but they need to be requested on separate accounts. Only a small percentage of Ubers have car seats, so there's no guarantee that 2 (or even 1) will be available at the time you want to go.

The 4yo is legally old enough to be in a booster seat in FL, if you're comfortable with that. You could get an inflatable BubbleBum booster for about $25, and then you'd only have to order one transport with car seat. It's your call whether they're tall enough to be safe in a booster; the law goes only by age.

I'd def buy/bring a booster like that. I thought she wouldn't be old enough for that though?

That would make it easier.

We would request them on two separate accounts. Or do one uber and one van taxi w a car seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!