How to Add Pictures?

Shanti

Momketeer
How can I add pictures that aren't tiny files? I've tried the upload to add pics directly from my Google Drive, but it says the pics are too big. Resizing each and every picture is frankly too much work for my taste just to add them to a post on Dis. Does anyone have tips for efficiently working with photos? I take my pics using my phone & then save them to Google Drive. Nothing special about them, but they're too big according to Dis. Help!

How can I add pictures that aren't tiny files? I've tried the upload to add pics directly from my Google Drive, but it says the pics are too big. Resizing each and every picture is frankly too much work for my taste just to add them to a post on Dis. Does anyone have tips for efficiently working with photos? I take my pics using my phone & then save them to Google Drive. Nothing special about them, but they're too big according to Dis. Help!
To post photos you can drag & drop or copy & paste directly from files on your computer. BUT, in order to do that the photo must be smaller than 1MB.

You can also use a photo hosting site (I've used tinypic.com in the past). Download there and get an IMG code to copy and paste into your post.

Yes, it's a long drawn-out procedure to have to resize all your photos to post directly (I think it took me about a month to get all mine done).

Can you change the settings on your camera or phone to save as a smaller file size? I think I have done that before, but I don't recall how I did it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!