How to add a new ticker?

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
Good morning,

My trip schedule has been upgraded recently and I've been willing to change my ticker but with the new forum design, I can't find the link leading to the tickers page.

Anybody could help me find it?

Thanks in advance.

I have added tickers before and I don't know what is happening this time? I copy and pasted and the words are showing up not the actual picture of the ticker. What am I doing wrong?
HELP please!

Not having any luck adding the new ticker either..... :(

I made a ticker and cut and pasted into my signature, but nothing happens. Help please.

They really made you work through hoops to get it to work, didn't they?

I created a ticker, but I don't have a signature option on the drop down box(to paste it to). Where can I add that option.

I created a ticker, but I don't have a signature option on the drop down box(to paste it to). Where can I add that option.
The signature option isn't available to you until you have 10 posts. And then it take a little time for the system to recognize you have reached that milestone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter