how the heck do you post pics on here??

First the pix have to be on your computer. Second you have to join photobucket.com, and upload the pix from your computer to photobucket. Third use the img click from PB to post right click and paste.

as 2goofs posted ya have to "host" your pics somewhere (although not sure if PhotoBucket is working right now or not)

I copied the following instructions from the DisTech board for ya:
Easiest is to set up an online hosting account, like www.photobucket.com. It's free, works very well here with the boards, many use it.

Once set up, just follow the steps on that site to upload a picture, or pictures. Once uploaded, just go back to where you can see your pictures in your photobucket album and do a single left mouse click on the line of code that has IMG Code words before it (just click on the code itself, once). That will copy all that is needed to make the picture show up here, including any necessary code tags (do not add anything). Come back here, go to a post, single right mouse click and select paste. That's it!! Do a preview, see how it looks. If good, then post.

Join photobucket.com,upload them to photobucket. on photobucket under the pictures in your album are the url's highlite the bottom one(IMG CODE), right click and copy the link, than paste the link here in your post and you have pictures.

I knew you could do it. sounds hard but it's pretty ez.

i use imageshack.us (no www) you just tell them where the picture is and tell them it is for a message board and presto, it gives you the img tag

i love it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter