How much was the DVC AP before increase?

TAKitty

<font color=green>I will make it work with the one
Someone posted that the DVC AP is now 454 without tax! How much was the AP before? :confused: For some reason I had planned on 355.00.

That sounds like a DVC PAP price?

Friday they were:
  • $334 DVC AP
  • $434 DVC PAP
Both before tax and shipping.

According to Disney's website the new price for a regular AP is $477.12 with tax included so the new price for a DVC pass will be around 377. HTH:)

Friday they were:
  • $334 DVC AP
  • $434 DVC PAP
Both before tax and shipping.

I just noticed my mistake. I was looking at the PAP line. I feel better now! :wizard:

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

I would agree.

Jsut tried to look it up but the only Annual Pass option you are given when you follow the link through the DVC site is for the water park ap's. They must be updating the site.

It has been posted at another site that DVC is 348 (without tax) and the renewal is 315.00

I could not find the DVC Renewal page. It only had the regular AP and Water Parks listed. I assume the DVC AP will be $100 off, but havent seen it yet.

The DVC AP was $355 (with tax) before the price increase. Now it's $370. That's an increase of about 4%.

The DVC AP was $355 (with tax) before the price increase. Now it's $370. That's an increase of about 4%.

Yep, 4.19%

Including the 6.5% tax, the actual amount of the increase was $14.91 ($370.62 - $355.71).

Thanks Carol. I was just concerned as were probably a bunch of other that tried to acces the AP website and tehre is still no link to renew or order DVC discounted AP's

Thanks Carol. I was just concerned as were probably a bunch of other that tried to acces the AP website and tehre is still no link to renew or order DVC discounted AP's
My guess is that they are still updating the website with the new prices. I just tried (thru the Members' website) and the link takes you to the right page (same one I successfully used last Friday), but only the water park annual pass options are shown (as you already know, LOL).

I'm sure the DVC AP option will be there again soon.

I'm annoyed! I tried to purchase AP's last night but as everybody said - the DVC AP rates are not coming up !:confused: Of course Member Services was already closed so I couldn't renew through them! I really think we are getting ripped off by them not having the old prices up through midnight last night so people can purchase AP's or renew them! I'm going to call MS in the morning to see what they have to say!

I'm annoyed! I tried to purchase AP's last night but as everybody said - the DVC AP rates are not coming up !:confused: Of course Member Services was already closed so I couldn't renew through them! I really think we are getting ripped off by them not having the old prices up through midnight last night so people can purchase AP's or renew them! I'm going to call MS in the morning to see what they have to say!

Good luck, but in Disney's defense, ticket price increases aren't events that really have hard effective dates. While the news made the rounds on websites and even the Orlando Sentinel, it's not like Disney issued a press release and said "buy your passes before prices go up on Sunday!"

If Disney had specifically stated that Saturday was the final day to buy tickets at the old prices, then I would completely agree that they should have kept the prices in place until 11:59pm. But regardless of what made the rounds on the rumor mill, I don't believe Disney ever made such a commitment.

Don't hold you breath with MS. I coould not get the site to accept my name and number on my AP. It just kept coming back up blank and I had to re-enter it. So I called MS and was told she could remew our passes. When I told her they expired Sept 9th she would not do it. Said it had to be within 30 days. I explained that the site was allowing people to do it and she questioned whether or not it really went through. So I missed out on the old price by 5 days.

I renewed my DVC AP on the web site at 11PM with no problem. and it expires 10/25/07 well over the 30day rule. I got a will call confirmation too.

Don't hold you breath with MS. I coould not get the site to accept my name and number on my AP. It just kept coming back up blank and I had to re-enter it. So I called MS and was told she could remew our passes. When I told her they expired Sept 9th she would not do it. Said it had to be within 30 days. I explained that the site was allowing people to do it and she questioned whether or not it really went through. So I missed out on the old price by 5 days.
My A/P pass expired at the end of April and it has for several years. Last August 2006 I renewed for April 2007-April 2008. On Friday, I got online and renewed for April 2008-April 2009. Yes, the renewals online "go through." My voucher will be here by 8/17 according to my receipt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter