How much farther walking is the YC to Epcot?

Kallison

<font color=red>I'm a lab adorer<br><font color=na
Is YC really that much farther than BC? DH wants to stay at BC but I really want a guarantee of a full balcony. Since we are getting a standard view room I'm afraid we won't have a balcony. My parents will be with us and I would like them to be connecting with a balcony too.

The walk is pleasant and, unless your folks are unable to handle a few extra minutes, it will be fine. We enjoyed our stay at the Yacht Club and used our balcony every night.

Originally we had a room right in the middle of the YC. It was a corner room (two windows!) in the section with the turret (where Eisner would stay in the "Presidential Suite"). Then the dreaded scaffolding came right up to our balcony :confused: :eek: !

After a call to the front desk, we were given a room at the far end (nearest to the Dolphin) facing Epcot. The walk did not bother us at all and we were able to see even more of the antics below and the Illuminations above. Enjoy--I'm envious;)

--Wilma:)

We are going to the YC in late June. When was the scaffolding a problem? Is it still there? Please help me prepare for the worst.

Stressa:( :confused:

Maybe a min or 2. We stayed last year and had a veiw of the lake, wedding gazebo, and epcot fireworks was seen from our balcony. The balcony was private, they have a wall between each one. They don't connect. The rooms connect on the inside over by the closets.

It was a wonderful resort. (If you look at a resort map BC and YC are connected) Beaches and Cream is the center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter