How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

Yes. Via a Fantasy Eastern. LOL. My sister has been sending pics all week and the one of Mickey (and Minnie - but mostly Mickey) in Alaska gear on Tracy Arm day got me. My email to my TA was titled "BLAME MY SISTER!!!!" :D

Haha I love it!!! Getting photos with Mickey, Minnie, Daisy and Donald in their alaskan gear was a top priority for me! My FB profile pic is me with Minnie in her Alaskan outfit from last August; I refuse to change it :rotfl:I need a better photo of me with Mickey in his yellow rain gear :thumbsup2

Haha I love it!!! Getting photos with Mickey, Minnie, Daisy and Donald in their alaskan gear was a top priority for me! My FB profile pic is me with Minnie in her Alaskan outfit from last August; I refuse to change it :rotfl:I need a better photo of me with Mickey in his yellow rain gear :thumbsup2

Awesome!!! And after Labor Day week I'll REALLY be ready for this because my parents are going on the Wonder for their 50th anniversary! It's sis and my gift to them.

I'm 100% settled on the cruise and cabin (2004) now. But I'm all twitchy because I'm SOOOOOOO far out from being able to reserve anything else. Though I will be adding in a Feb break cruise so I'll bump to Gold in time for booking activities for Alaska. Every little bit helps I figure!!

Thank you!! I've done AK with HAL and RCCL and enjoyed it, but didn't "get" it. Seeing my sister's pictures - from her office window, from deck, from land - I "got" it and knew I needed to do it Disney-style!

I get it. While I would love to go to Glacier Bay and some new ports we just can't seem to book it on another cruise line. The shows, characters, and little DCL touches are hard to give up.

20 days until our 5th cruise and 1st time on the Magic (Grand Slam)
365 days until our 2nd time on the Wonder and 1st time GOLD

34 days until my RCCL Jewel of the Seas Greek Isles cruise!!
103 days until my WDW Fall Fun trip!
448 days until my WONDER-ful Alaska cruise!!

Countdown to our Cruise, 383 days. Taking my daughter on a cruise to celebrate her first year of teaching. This will be our second Disney cruise. Our first was a five night double dip to Castaway Cay and Bahamas, on the Dream. This one is seven night on the Fantasy, with stops at Tortola, St. Thomas, and Castaway Cay. So excited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter