How many DVC owners in New Hampshire?

I am in Dover!

We do not live here, I am a traveling ultrasound tech and we call FL home, but we spend less time in Fl than in the states I work in! We got here in March and are supposed to stay until mid Sept, but there is a chance I will get extended for another contract. We were in Concord today and in Manchester yesterday :wave:

Since you asked "How many DVC owners in New Hampshire" and not how many "live in" New Hampshire, I was in Nashua this afternoon running errands so from about 2pm to 3:30pm I was a DVC owner in New Hampshire. :rotfl:

PMFJI - A question for you folks from New Hampshire. We're planning a road trip for sometime next year to NE and Canada. I'm thinking we'll drive from our home in North Carolina up to Newport, RI and visit the mansions there (we've done this before). Then visit Boston for a couple of days. We would then kind of cross across New Hampshire and Vermont heading to Montreal. My question is - where would you recommend we spend time at in NH and also Vermont? I know absolutely nothing of this area. What parts of these two states have stuff that would be the most interesting to visit? If it helps any - we like scenic type stuff plus anything historical. Do you recommend going to Montreal this way? We've never been there either. My plan is to kind of loop around Montreal to Toronto to Niagra Falls and then back home via Pittsburg. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And I hope this isn't too far off topic. If you want to PM me that would be fine.

Checking in from Thornton/Waterville Valley, NH. We actually are lucky enough to live here year-round. To the previous poster, there are many things to do in NH anytime of the year. The fall is especially beautiful but most other seasons are great. Would try to avoid the "mud season" in May. I would be happy to give you suggestions about the NH if you would like.

When we visit other DVC resorts, we are always surprised and happy to meet other NH residents because we are such a low population state.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter